Author Topic: Admin_ban *.*  (Read 11573 times)

February 09, 2004, 03:41:03 AM
Reply #20

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
English is british too, you know? It's setting british == english that's wrong.

The scots have never had a problem figuring out who they are. They are the SCOTS. In recent times, however, they have started to wonder WHY they are, because now the empire has become so small that the english are capable of ruling it by themselves.

February 09, 2004, 06:15:47 AM
Reply #21

Lito

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I check it all the time on Steam, and see no regulars... Instead of just looking at the server, let's actually go in! ;)
what time zone are you in?  Regulars usually go in in the afternoon.  People like DHP and CWAG are on in mornings when someone prods them into doing it.
Go, go, go, Johnny, go, go, go
Go, Johnny, go, go, go
Go, Johnny, go, go, go
Go, Johnny, go, go, go
aah - Johnny B. GONE
sig images must not exceed 22kb -DHP

Thanks to Bijiy for help on the sig
Japanese Lesbian Kissing ftw
Waffles aer teh lews.

February 09, 2004, 08:31:56 AM
Reply #22

esuna

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • bellendsebastian.com
This makes me want to command just to show everyone some pure british commrage. :)
I DARE SAY THERE OLD CHAP!! might'n you be interested in possibly moving in the general direction of that wp? JOLLY GOOD! perhaps some tea or scrumpets before you're off?
More like:

"What the f**k are you doing? Get your f**king arse to the f**king waypoint. NOT THAT WAY YOU BRAINLESS TWAT! What the f**k are you doing? Move to your waypoint, move to your waypoint, move to your f**king waypoint, waypoint, move there, move to y..." *spams the marine with orders to move to his waypoint* "... our waypoint. MOVE IT YOU F**KING RETARD. You know what? I f**king quit, you're all so f**king braindead."

And that's on a mild day. :)
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 08:33:00 AM by esuna »
Hint: Use Guided Mode for helpful prompts

February 09, 2004, 09:37:43 AM
Reply #23

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
over time NS is only going to get better, it's just a matter of waiting until that happens.
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

February 09, 2004, 10:56:06 AM
Reply #24

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
over time NS is only going to get better, it's just a matter of waiting until that happens.
Yeah, like a malignant cancer.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 11:22:32 AM by Uranium - 235 »

February 09, 2004, 11:17:33 AM
Reply #25

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
hush now, NS has improved so much from when it was first came out.

:D  :lol: esuna == winnar
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

February 09, 2004, 11:34:56 AM
Reply #26

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
More like:

"What the f**k are you doing? Get your f**king arse to the f**king waypoint. NOT THAT WAY YOU BRAINLESS TWAT! What the f**k are you doing? Move to your waypoint, move to your waypoint, move to your f**king waypoint, waypoint, move there, move to y..." *spams the marine with orders to move to his waypoint* "... our waypoint. MOVE IT YOU F**KING RETARD. You know what? I f**king quit, you're all so f**king braindead."

And that's on a mild day. :)
that's what you THINK you say, or what you hear in your mind. it actually comes out as

"oh, bother.. why won't you all please hasten to the aforementioned waypoint i have just given to you? i daresay, we DO need to get a move on, pip pip. you are rather not following my orders, i do so need them followed, POSTEHASTE! oh dear me, i am in quite a ruffle about this now. i find you all to be miscreants with shenanigans on your mind! i find it important to let youall know, that i shall retire quite soon from this position, you are all quite dull aren't you? probably didn't even make it to Eton..."
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

February 09, 2004, 11:52:42 AM
Reply #27

Geminosity

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
esuna said british commrage and owl did english commrage ^~

toodlepip old boy =3

February 09, 2004, 12:48:21 PM
Reply #28

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
This is begging for someone to make an 'english gentleman' replacement for the commander sounds. Like that cliched australian one that was done once. I installed it for one game, laughed, removed it. But still, it was fun.

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

February 09, 2004, 01:19:36 PM
Reply #29

Keyser59

• Gorge

• View Profile
Meh, how can you guys say you've seen true commrage on a server that prohibits base recycling?

On bast if you reach your breaking point, you recycle base, drop an armory at the bottom of drill shaft, and you tell your marines to get all the ammo they want.

>:D
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 01:20:45 PM by Keyser59 »

February 09, 2004, 02:04:41 PM
Reply #30

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
hehehe, imho, commrage is at it's peak, when there is no real way to punish the rines. all that rage just bundles up into that beautiful effervescent ball of emotion known as COMM RAAAGE!!!
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

February 09, 2004, 04:42:23 PM
Reply #31

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
haha, reading all this made me laugh... nublets are funny. :)
I suggest making admin_bury an acceptable punishment for not following orders.

<Comm>: Go to your waypoint! Dont go back to base!
<Nub>: I need to reload my welder!
admin_bury Nub
<Comm>: ok you aliens, got some fresh meat for ya. Dont worry, he won't be going anywhere.
Hmm.. If I'm not mistaken.. admin_bury also has alternate features..
I recall a game. The old |P| server, an abusive admin as marine, admin_bury and a hive..

But you wouldn't have anything to do with that...

Meh.. I gave up on NS a while ago. Too stressful when stuck on the wrong team.. Which I always seemed to be on... and not to mention the betas. Dear god, the betas.. Why any one wanted into them is completely beyond me. I should have done what LB did.. Avoid the betas. Curse LB. Curse him to deathiness

It seemed as if no matter what, you couldn't rely on anything in the betas. Something would always mess up and people would exploit it. Then you would be owned. People complain about 1.04 and its jetpacks. 1.04 jetpacks don't have anything on the annoyingness of focusxeno. Or the egg bug, or the 2.1q lerks of total doom, with their uncapped bite speed and airspeed. Oh yes, such fun were the betas...
Actually, they started out fun. The 20+ hp per level was great. You spent more time alive than dead. Hurrah. Then it was removed and all this spawn time junk was thrown in. Now you spend more time dead than alive. Hurrah!
Not to mention the build which had poorly capped air speeds. Marines could jump from the top of the big elevator on metal and float down nice and easily..

Screw commrage.. I have Cannon-Fodder Rage.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 04:46:57 PM by ANeM »

February 09, 2004, 06:58:44 PM
Reply #32

ThoraX

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
Hmm.. If I'm not mistaken.. admin_bury also has alternate features..
I recall a game. The old |P| server, an abusive admin as marine, admin_bury and a hive...
Aaa, ye olde server of thine oldentime lore. how doth mine being wishest in all essence to rekindle the festivities that could be partaken on the custom map server of eternal fun...

yeah... well, anyways... what was it exactly? my memories have fogged up as of late and i dotn clearly recall much... was it something where I admin_buried someone into a hive? i really have no idea. aah, but i do remember noclipping from the readyroom down onto the map and pestering the skulks, then laugh when they ask why i can't be killed... oh, and also admin_speakall barney/c1a4_ba_octo4... and then doing the whole "where are we taking this freeman guy?" "topside for questioning" "what the hell for? we got him. let's kill him now" "and if they find the body?" "body? what body?" "<laughter>"

...good times.

*cough* no im not abusive... *cough* :shifty:
« Last Edit: February 09, 2004, 07:04:41 PM by ThoraX »
This is going to be some kind of reunion, isn't it?

February 09, 2004, 09:22:17 PM
Reply #33

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
I dunno.. it was on that blitzkiko or whatever its called. I remember an admin constantly JPing on to the hive and burying themself in it.. I also remember then pwning them as lerk with spikes and bite..
Probably wasn't you.. I just like pointing fingers  

February 10, 2004, 08:53:38 AM
Reply #34

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Hmm. Reminds me of a game on hera that just wouldn't end. At some point a marine got onto teh clorf and built a CC and an IP there. I made a point of burying myself whenever I spawned there...

February 10, 2004, 11:51:05 AM
Reply #35

Zazi

• Lerker

• View Profile
Alright, I have a real case of Lito commrage.  So we're playing on Eclipse... the current commander has 400+ res and isn't spending any of it on any upgrades of any kind.  So he got booted.  I hop into the chair... do some upgrades, and then Diablus takes the chair.  I should've known this was an ass game when everyone was staring at each other.

At any rate, we lost EC twice.  Diablus and I took it while everyone went their own ways and dicked off.  So we built up EC.  Diablus was getting pissed as hell 'cause NO ONE WENT TO THEIR ****ING WAYPOINT!  WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!  So I hop into the chair.  "EVERYONE PHASE TO COMPUTER CORE RIGHT NOW!"  SO WHAT DO THEY DO?!  THEY ****ING STARE AT EACH OTHER!  "OGM COMMANDO I NEED HMG/HA/GL/WELDER/HEALTH/LIFE PLZ THX!"  What in the HELL do you need all that ^^ for if YOU DON'T EVEN GO TO YOUR DAMNED WAYPOINT YOU NUB?!  I was YELLING at my monitor, "GET TO YOUR ****ING WAYPOINTS!"  Diablus built a PG, TFAC and was building other stuff on his own at CC while HE WAS BEING ATTACKED BY AN ONOS AND THREE FADES!  So I had to hop out of my damned chair to attack, because NO ONE WOULD GO TO THEIR WAYPOINTS!  IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO FOLLOW ORDERS?!  Then there's this one dude... PenStar.  What an idiot.  "OGM ZAZI WHAT R U D0ING?!!?#!$#@?!@$??  EJECT T HE COMMANDO HE SUX!"  YEAH, I SUCK 'CAUSE I'M TRYING TO TAKE A HIVE WHILE YOU'RE HUMPING THE **** OUT OF THE ARMORY YOU ASS!  God damnit!  GET TO YOUR WAYPOINT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GO!  Out of a fury of rage and hate I left the server.

I HATE NUBS.  OH GOD I HAVE COMMRAGE!  IS IT REALLY THAT HARD TO GO TO A WAYPOINT?!  IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK TO JUST GO THROUGH THE PHASE GATE AND KILL A DAMNED HIVE?!  GOD NO IT ISN'T!  Kill the nubs.  All of them.  If I was an admin, I swear to God I would've banned 'em all except isamil and diablus.  I'm sure just us three could've won that game anyway.  At least WE follow orders!  GAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

February 10, 2004, 12:05:41 PM
Reply #36

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
let the COMMRAGE flow FREELY!!! that's right!! EXCELLENT!! now, take the sabre, and STRIKE THEM DOWN.... i uh.. mean.. uh.. excellent, the commrage is spreading!!

the best commrage is when you use it to get the riens moving. altho, it looks like it was a lost cause in your game :(
-Richard Feynman

February 10, 2004, 12:18:29 PM
Reply #37

Venmoch

• Gorge

• View Profile
Commrage?

I've never heard of it.

Probably because I don't comm properly. I just get upgrades and have a huge last stand.

I like last stands.

FIX THIS!

February 10, 2004, 01:13:02 PM
Reply #38

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Come on, let's put 'follow orders' in the rules. I sooooo want to be able to warn/kick/ban people for not doing what the comm tells them.  >:D

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

February 10, 2004, 01:17:05 PM
Reply #39

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
it seems its time.... to form the N.O.N. (nuffification of nubs) allegiance to exterminate the infestation on LM. itll be tough tho but as long as we have plently of Ip's and anti nub suits to prevent infection well be fine.