Author Topic: Shields  (Read 9300 times)

April 23, 2004, 03:56:20 PM
Reply #40

Radeon

• Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
to have an accurate shot with an awp you have to stand completely still or come to a complete stop.  Scout on the other hand is a lot more accurate even while you're walk strafing, thus giving it an advantage over the awp.  Not to mention you can also no scope people with the scout a lot easier, and move faster with the scout drawn as opposed to the awp which you move like a snail.  And the awp isn't always a one hit kill..  if its not chest or head they don't die..  legs, arms, hands, feet are not kill shots..  they will drop you to about 10-25 life but its not a one shot kill always.

April 23, 2004, 04:13:47 PM
Reply #41

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
How hard is it to miss someones chest with an awp? I mean thats the biggest target on their body!

I seem to kill guys fine with awp unscoped, try being about 3 feet away and shoot in the direction of the enemy, I tend to kill them more often than when I used the pump-shottie.

I know that when moving the scout is more accurate, but the scout isnt 100% accurate when moving just like any gun. Also, I seem to have killed the same amount of people as moving with the awp and firing and moving with the scout and firing.

CS physics are very strange, I randomly get headshots when I dont aim, but when I aim for someones head with a decently accurate weapon I usually dont hit it.

Why give players *more* of an advantage in CS when they have a gun which will kill the person if they dont aim the gun at the lower portion of a player which not many players do because they want headshots? I mean kevlar is worse than armor on an un-upgraded skulk in NS...

I mean why do you see this as a good thing? Would you want someone else to use a hack which you cant see? Some of them just make big spikes stick out of players so then you can see them through nearby walls, even though people with good enough sound can tell where the person is, right? And some show you exactly where a player is aiming, but you could just look at what direction theyre aiming at, why make that a bannable thing? I mean alls it does is let you do things which arent intended in the game....

I reveal penis I know psychology.