Author Topic: Movies  (Read 14492 times)

July 13, 2005, 07:16:08 AM
Reply #60

Goldy

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
There has been a documentary on TV a few times recently, called Imagine: John Lennon. I got choked up watching that, even though I was born a long time after it happened.

Let's see.. I guess we're getting off topic, but it was also very sad when Phil Hartman died.
Best thread ever
"You steal a thousand Post-It notes at 12p, and you've made... a profit."

July 14, 2005, 10:34:16 PM
Reply #61

LochNess

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
last of the mohicans anyone?? that freaking song does it every time.
and who said best of the best lol, sorry but thats laugh

July 15, 2005, 02:49:53 AM
Reply #62

LowCrawler

• Reserved Slot
  • Onos

• View Profile
Not a movie, but I cried when I heard that Mitch Hedberg died.
 :(
[snapback]52152[/snapback]

me too.

and right EP!

July 15, 2005, 03:20:16 AM
Reply #63

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
Hey BM, I dont think anybody else apart from you speaks "****ing retard" here. Maybe if you toned down the "LOL I HAVE TEH SERVAR AND IT IS TEH REI" and "LOL I R NERD LOL I POST IN INCONCIEVABLE BULL**** AT EVERY AVALIABLE OPPORTUNITY" then people might think you aren't a complete ****got.
[snapback]51827[/snapback]

a) it's called rot13, it's older than the internet. i would not expect one such as yourself to be able to understand it
b) i could not care less of the opinions of others
c) there's an "ignore user" feature both here and on irc, if you do not want to see my incomprehensible bull**** then i would suggest that you make use of them

now, let's translate that post that i made
first,
ohg gura fur pnzr onpx. v jnf yvxr "JGUNK AB SNVE" ... oevat gur qrnq crbcyr onpx *nsgre* rirelbar vf fnq orpnhfr gurl qvrq gb fnir gur erznvavat cbegvbaf bs uhznavgl, oyru. fghcvq ubyyljbbq raqvatf.
second, now that we know it's ROT13 (the two most common ROT schemas are ROT13 and ROT47, if all charachters appear to be from a standard charset and the letters appear to be unscrambled then it would be safe to assume that the text is either ROT13 or 72)
next, we pop open our favorite translator. firefox has the "leetkey" plugin which works perfectly with IPB's text boxes (leetkey also translates to/from bin, hex, morse and 'l33t') there's also an online JS translator and a whole bunch of others here
third, we put the text in the box
fourth, we put some other text in the box and post the output so that we dont spoil the movie for others

ROT13 - Wikipedia
« Last Edit: July 15, 2005, 03:20:43 AM by Black Mage »

July 15, 2005, 08:03:45 AM
Reply #64

Goldy

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
Oh, right, and it's just common sense that you would use that. Silly us for not understanding. :p
Best thread ever
"You steal a thousand Post-It notes at 12p, and you've made... a profit."

July 17, 2005, 12:58:00 AM
Reply #65

Asal

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
It -IS- a bit roundabout.....
Asal 'The Unforgiving'
Fedaykin, Warrior of the Desert Mouse