Author Topic: THE HORROR  (Read 11146 times)

December 23, 2004, 10:05:09 PM
Reply #60

Geminosity

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
lol

it's not really about ownership, it's about representation.  There's thousands of people out there so the chances of something having the same name as you down to even the family name while small pretty much will happen due to the massive population of this lil world of ours =3

As for the link thing,  the only intention of that was to link the name I use pretty much exclusively (like I said there's only been 1 other I know of and they seem to be extinct... they definitely don't show up on google) and linking it to a cow site... the only reason anyone would do that in my mind is to annoy me or make me look stupid.
It's misinformation and it's insulting and you know that all too well despite all the philosophical babble.

I'm not one for subtlety when someone's annoyed me so I tend not to bother with PMs when I want someone to know they've crossed the line =P

edit: now fear the return of my xmas avi  :ph34r:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2004, 05:04:08 AM by Geminosity »

December 23, 2004, 10:43:07 PM
Reply #61

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Ooh I'm everywhere!
Mainly forums and game stats (NS/CS). It turns out that I am still part of a CS clan that I joined maybe 3-4 years ago, AND MY STATS ARE STILL THERE! Who I killed, where I shot them, how many times, what gun, it's insane!
My threads on forums are everywhere. Also, it seems that I'm a popular poster company!
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld