Author Topic: Steeeeve=fur= Abuse  (Read 2736 times)

September 15, 2004, 09:21:37 PM
Read 2736 times

scooter-blue

I'm just reporting something that really annoyed me when I was playing on LM earlier tonight (9/15 about 9:30 pm CET).  I joined the server as a marine on Mineshaft.  We had clearly already lost, as the aliens had three hives and we had nothing on the map except marine start.  Steeeeve=FUR= is on our team shotgunning the command chair and teamkilling the other players.  Nobody really seemed to mind, and it's not like it was going to change the result of the game, so I was cool with it and didn't say anything.

The aliens finally overrun us and the map changes to Origin.  Steeeeve and I both get alien and our team spawns in the biodome hive.  I drop the xeno res node and morph back to skulk.  It's a minute and a half into the game when Steeeeve=FUR= starts attacking our hive.  He proceeds to kill it despite my protest with the reasoning that we had "already lost."  The game ends and, seeing that we weren't going to get a serious game, every single person leaves the server before the next rounds starts.  I'm posting this about forty-five minutes after this occurred, and the server is still empty.

I'm just reporting what happened so the admins look into it.  I don't care what happens:  If this kind of thing is par for the course on Lunixmonster then, hey, that's the server admins' prerogative.  It just annoyed me so much that I felt the need to post it here.

September 15, 2004, 09:31:14 PM
Reply #1

EmperorPenguin

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
I was also present at the Mineshaft game.  While it didn't start out very seriously, Steve resisted all attempts to get a good game going second and third time through.  TD and TKs abounded.  Just some guy goofing off, really, but he did take it too far.
"What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby?  Maybe we'll never know."

September 15, 2004, 09:46:04 PM
Reply #2

Magmatron

• Onos

• View Profile
A SteamID would be usefull.

TyrNem...blah blah blah

September 15, 2004, 09:49:00 PM
Reply #3

Redford

• Legacy Admin
  • Gorge

• View Profile
However, you are still a doofus because you forgot to provide a STEAMID.  Thusly, we now need to dig into the logs.  *sigh*

September 15, 2004, 09:50:18 PM
Reply #4

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
here is the id STEAM_0:0:336593

i was in game but lost connection to the server after i go the id and then my gf called me so i kinda forgot to tell you guys in irc  o_O
« Last Edit: September 15, 2004, 10:01:31 PM by Dark »
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

September 15, 2004, 10:41:37 PM
Reply #5

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Next time to go #lunixmonster and type !admin in to get attention.

Note that if you do this and DON'T have a serious situation on the server the requires immediate admin attention, you will be made to regret it.

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

September 15, 2004, 11:05:08 PM
Reply #6

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
Since all possible issues have been adressed... since when have you been playing lunix monster scooter?  or is that just an imposter/smurf  <_<
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

September 16, 2004, 01:07:07 AM
Reply #7

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
Ya, I played a 2v2 game with you like 30 mins ago...  It was hella tight foshizzle...

o_O
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

September 16, 2004, 08:55:21 AM
Reply #8

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
Next time to go #lunixmonster and type !admin in to get attention.

Note that if you do this and DON'T have a serious situation on the server the requires immediate admin attention, you will be made to regret it.
[snapback]29023[/snapback]

Oh, but bob... What if my not so serious situation is that I need myself TBed for 6 hours?  ;)

September 16, 2004, 10:00:35 AM
Reply #9

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
hai scooter, where the heck have you been?!
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

September 16, 2004, 02:52:27 PM
Reply #10

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
User banned, forgot about this thread but noticed a report of another offense in IRC.

Oh and TAK, stop spamming.

I reveal penis I know psychology.