Author Topic: Don't Piss Me Off.  (Read 8177 times)

September 18, 2004, 08:31:06 AM
Reply #40

Steeeeve=FUR=

• Lerker

• View Profile

September 18, 2004, 08:57:41 AM
Reply #41

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I find this deliciously ironic coming from somebody who has been banned on our server and is unrepentant of his actions. And posts his comments in a completely unrelated thread.
*nods thoughtfully*

Edit: I just thought I'd put a quote here:

Just had to add something in to this even though it was locked.

I made this ban because of NUMEROUS complaints from various users. I also have a few logs of you being not so friendly!

Another thing that I find entertaining is the fact that you single out Scooter-Blue as the sole reason for your ban. To be totally honest, I basically ignored his topic because I did not know of his credibility. Other users posted to confirm such a thing, and other users contacted admins of offenses at a different time as they were happening. There is too much evidence against you to unban you because "Everyone else was doing it" even though in the few logs I have readily available in hand that is clearly NOT the case.
[snapback]29149[/snapback]
That's the final post from your ban thread. The smart thing to do here would've been to wait a few weeks, then come back, say you're sorry about your actions, and ask for a second chance. That might've worked. Instead, you give us this. That he's banned on the ns.org forums has nothing to with lunixmonster.org. We have people here who have been banned there, and they have people there who have been banned here. Whether he's trustworthy or not doesn't even matter, because he is NOT THE REASON StUpId_Fo0L BANNED YOU.
LM, while being a nice place, is not the only way to happiness. May you find happiness elsewhere. Goodbye.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 09:15:05 AM by lolfighter »

September 18, 2004, 07:39:19 PM
Reply #42

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
Sorry that you are banned steave, but seriously, why are you running around wrecking other people's threads now?  If you were ever hoping of coming back and playing the apologetic role, you have pretty much screwed yourself now.  Scooter was banned from the NS forums for being a pain in the admins butts along time ago, hes a good guy with the best intentions, he just made it his mission to screw around with the autority structure at NS.org.  I don't really know if he can ever expect to be unbanned at NS.org, but he is a pleasure to play with, and for the most part, the upper side of an honest guy.

[edit] just wanted to clarify that BTW, lolfighter is absolutly right that scoot had nothing to do with your banning, but your assumption that he was untrustworthy just because he was banned at NS.org is false.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2004, 07:41:11 PM by SwiftSpear »
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL