Author Topic: Bai For A Bit  (Read 7951 times)

April 22, 2004, 11:28:03 PM
Reply #20

Grillkohle

• Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
Man, if all that is true, then you got some serious bull^^ going on there at home.

Maybe you should try to talk to her seriously, tell her that she should leave you alone, tell her that she is not your parents and that she has no right to tell you what to do.

Also, you should try to talk to your dad if your mom is so... weird.
Put a BIOS password on your computer, and I think there are also ways to completely deny access to anyone who does not know the password.
If she wipes your disk, go ahead and wipe her laptop's.

And I like the piss-on-a-rag idea. ^_^

April 23, 2004, 06:57:19 AM
Reply #21

Ulatoh

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/user=starvingpoet
ask her who the real failure is, the teen whos playing comps, or the 19 year old woman who couldnt take the marine corps., and hasto feel important by picking on her little bro
Virus removed.
Your sig pic contained naughty language. Removed. -lolfighter
I never had a sig pic :p
Then where'd that picture come from?
Nanites.

April 23, 2004, 11:50:04 AM
Reply #22

Mouse

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • Danger Mouse
some new things that happened...
1) i got charged with domestic assault (they threatened to take me to juvie)
2) i put some "stuff" in her food and now shes sick as hell >:O
:blink:  :blink: By putting "stuff" in her food and supposedly "swinging a 2x4" at her any judge could and more then likely would see you as a threat and send you off to juvie or to get some couniciling. If she really is crazy you need to get hard proof because by the looks of it you're not very creditable right now in the eyes of the law.

my sister punched my mom in the face a year ago , anger management ? i think so. she goes awol from the marines and gets discharged, comes home and tries to beat up on me now ? no way in hell, i apparently "assaulted" her yesterday so ill do it again if she tries anything.
I wouldnt suggest using force against her considering your prediciment you're sort of in. :/

ps. im even more pissed cuz nsbeta4 comes out tommrow and i dont get to play it :/ *cries some more*
You'll beable to play it soon enough :p

April 23, 2004, 03:00:06 PM
Reply #23

Satiagraha

• Marine

• View Profile
i apparently "assaulted" her yesterday so ill do it again if she tries anything.
I wouldnt suggest using force against her considering your prediciment you're sort of in. :/
Definitely, I would have to strictly advise against any physical violence.  You are certainly not in the position to do so much as a scratch.

Play it smart, keep yourself clean.

We are the shadow that comes in the night and says "ARRR!"
"yarrr I'm gaybeard the butt pirate, and I've come to plunder yer booty!" -TAK

April 23, 2004, 03:19:11 PM
Reply #24

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
yep, im taking my graphics card and my hard drive out of comp and givin it to friend for safe keeping, till she leaves me alone/leaves forever/dies hopefully.

and i DIDNT swing a 2x4, theres no 2x4's in the house ! she made it up to get me into more trouble, and during the time the cops were on the way she was all like " well theyre not gonna believe a fat loser like you instead of me haha " if only i recorded her... and nobody knows that i put crap in her food to make her sick so shhhh....

and yes im playin it clean, im tryin to find something that will get her out of here or something ... i only fought her cuz she was actually asking for it by pushing me and all this other crap.

thats all for now...

*and another thing , she doesnt have any control over me (my damn parents do).. my parents let me be on comp ... SHE took the monitor and mouse and keyboard while THOSE PARTS belong to my parents who BOUGHT them ... so shes stealing....but ill figure something out that will make her regret she even messed with me.*

so this will be my last post for a while ... gona take my hardware out soon till i figure out what to do... bai.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2004, 03:52:56 PM by Anarki3x6 »
-_^

April 23, 2004, 03:48:58 PM
Reply #25

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Sounds like a movie lol. Violence can be the answer but shes a woman (or by the sound of it, a 8 year old child in a 19 year old body) and no matter how annoying and pissy and bossy they get even if theyre your sister or relative u dont hit them.

One thing that worked for me when i hated by bitchy babysitter when i was 9 (she wouldn't let me outside in the backyard because she was "watching her show" or "on the phone" so i figured, we have an emergency button, 1 day make plans, go out with some friends to a party and whatnot, make sure shes staying home, if you have the emergency button hit it a few times before you leave. The cops will come, think shes playing a prank and shed be in deep ****. Though in theory if something actually does happen and u hit the E button, u might think they wont come, but in actuallity its not "crying wolf" by the law theyre required to check it out so it works out for you :)  and if she comes after you, your using self defense. Kick the living ^^ out of her

April 23, 2004, 04:56:32 PM
Reply #26

SaltzBad

• Gorge

• View Profile
and i DIDNT swing a 2x4, theres no 2x4's in the house ! she made it up to get me into more trouble, and during the time the cops were on the way she was all like " well theyre not gonna believe a fat loser like you instead of me haha " if only i recorded her... and nobody knows that i put crap in her food to make her sick so shhhh....
You posted it on an internet forum genius. How about you pull that big frickin' stick out of your posterior and stop being baited into doing more and more stupid things by the minute like... some random 15 year old?

Instead, get some perspective. Really, the only thing you can do right now is make your situation worse - whereas you could just stop fighting some retarded grudgewar with your sister (wether she's fighting you or not is irrelevant, just don't), and calmly talk to your parents. You don't even have to talk to your parents about her, you can just talk about the machine.

And of course, you should by now know which one of your parents is more worried about anti-social behavior (talk to them if you want to talk about your sister), and which one is more worried about your basic property right. In the meantime, go outside, chill the :D out and find a way to kill time - preferrably one not involving drugs or unprotected sex. Heck, if you suddenly find yourself with an over-abundance of time, do anything you enjoy - physical things during the day, artsy-fartsy stuff during the evening.

Although I have no idea how intimidated you are by physical sports, when you have all the time in the world you can become pretty sporting no matter your current build. They're a great way to release frustration and feel better, and if you do any activity regularly you'll see drastic improvement with what seems little effort.

Oh :D. I'm like doctor :Ding Phil today, telling :Ding random people how to live their :Ding lives. Somebody :Ding shoot me.

April 23, 2004, 05:07:07 PM
Reply #27

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Hafaf, there is another non-violent way to win this you all know right? Get bloody. Don't hit her back but you get her to hit you real hard, then *you* call the cops :p. If you look beat up and she looks untouched they won't believe a damn thing she says, you could say anything you wanted :p. But the cop was probably talking crap so then you behave and the cops don't have to come anymore. But seriously though if she is being a total clownboat you just gotta play it cool, and even like a saint if you can handle it. Also if you ever encounter a cop talk when spoken to, not the other way around, most cops are bigger assholes than most vets :p.

Seeing as anarxi is gone for this, looks like everyone else can remember this for future refernce ;).

Even if you can physically beat someone, its better to beat them mentally and be on the right in the eyes of an authority figure, swallow that pride and makes some real gains instead of "w00t I kicked their ass!", because you might end up having to pay that person money or else go to prison.

I reveal penis I know psychology.

April 23, 2004, 05:18:08 PM
Reply #28

CForrester

• Skulk

• View Profile
By the way, if she puts a boot password on, just clear the CMOS. There's a jumper somewhere, consult your motherboard manual.

Also, I would go to the cops about her seperately or with your parents. Tell them what's going on without her around and then have them talk to her seperately. It'll work in your favour if your parents are around, basically.

April 23, 2004, 08:25:27 PM
Reply #29

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
first of all saltzbad , the only people that are gonna know about this are you guys cuz i feel like tellin you since ive been around daily since like.. a long time. i doubt some cops are gonna search my forums about this.
secondly, i was just pissed that day and i did some dumb stuff, but now im planning stuff and talkin to my parents to fix this problem but theyre not home most of the time so its sort of hard for them to keep her in line.

so far im gonna give friend my comp hardware cuz i dont want to lose my data and talk to my parents about getting her to move out...

now its time to take my hardware oot :/
-_^

April 23, 2004, 10:06:59 PM
Reply #30

ThoraX

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
Don't hit her back but you get her to hit you real hard, then *you* call the cops :p. If you look beat up and she looks untouched they won't believe a damn thing she says, you could say anything you wanted :p.
hehe... reminds me of that scene in the office in Fight Club. I guess you could try that if you don't mind paen.
This is going to be some kind of reunion, isn't it?

April 23, 2004, 11:09:22 PM
Reply #31

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Hafaf it works, trust me! :D

I reveal penis I know psychology.

April 24, 2004, 08:52:25 PM
Reply #32

[JFF]Kirby

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
And of course, you should by now know which one of your parents is more worried about anti-social behavior (talk to them if you want to talk about your sister), and which one is more worried about your basic property right. In the meantime, go outside, chill the :D out and find a way to kill time - preferrably one not involving drugs or unprotected sex. Heck, if you suddenly find yourself with an over-abundance of time, do anything you enjoy - physical things during the day, artsy-fartsy stuff during the evening.

rofl i know anarki personally... i can just imagine him getting girls and doing things rofl

April 24, 2004, 10:31:21 PM
Reply #33

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
yeah im not good with chicks :/
i spent the whole day today at movies with a friend(cuz im a big movie guy and whatnot)..
im gonna get a job soon so i can build my own better comp soon :D
-_^

April 25, 2004, 10:07:11 AM
Reply #34

CForrester

• Skulk

• View Profile
I'm gonna go out on a limb here... Have you tried asking her nicely for your stuff back? :p

April 25, 2004, 03:54:43 PM
Reply #35

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
yes ive tried being nice, shes just a hateful bi***.
today i managed to get my mom and her into an argument about some pointless stuff and my mom yelled at her and told her to move out if she doesnt like it here :D, so things will work OOT soon :D

im also tryin to figure out how to remote desktop my comp from laptop, its xp home so it doesnt come with built in remote like pro does. gonna have to google it some more... if anyone knows an ez way to remote desktop plz tell me :D. bai.
-_^

April 25, 2004, 06:23:02 PM
Reply #36

Grillkohle

• Gorge

• View Profile
http://www.realvnc.com/
Very easily set up, works good for me.

April 25, 2004, 08:11:24 PM
Reply #37

Satiagraha

• Marine

• View Profile
http://www.realvnc.com/
Very easily set up, works good for me.
Yes, VNC works very well

We are the shadow that comes in the night and says "ARRR!"
"yarrr I'm gaybeard the butt pirate, and I've come to plunder yer booty!" -TAK

April 26, 2004, 03:10:10 AM
Reply #38

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
hehe... reminds me of that scene in the office in Fight Club. I guess you could try that if you don't mind paen.
Damn you, I was gonna say that! *shakes fist*

What else can I say? I'm just glad that I'm cool with my family. And that I'm the older, stronger, higher sibling. :)

April 26, 2004, 03:26:50 AM
Reply #39

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile

Dead serious. One blast in the chest with this'll send that b**** packin'.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2004, 03:34:59 AM by Uranium - 235 »