Author Topic: General Inquiry  (Read 3722 times)

April 20, 2004, 01:02:36 PM
Read 3722 times

-Lancer-

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I just wanted to ask LB if i am allowed to bring an experienced cs player into LM cs server.

This guy is a good friend of mine and is annoyed with the general CS crowd and is looking for a good CS server. This person is not a bastard in any way. Possibly the most non bastardly person i know that plays cs.

I just wanna know if i can give him the password to the CS server and give him a chance to get aquainted with some good cs players for a change.

April 20, 2004, 04:27:32 PM
Reply #1

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
i wouldnt see why not, i let my friend come cuz me n him are gamer buddies and he plays in lmns plenty so :p
-_^

April 20, 2004, 04:28:10 PM
Reply #2

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
as long as he isnt a llama ;)

I reveal penis I know psychology.

April 20, 2004, 06:48:10 PM
Reply #3

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Well I've invited a few friends of mine that have been random lurkers on the forums and occasional NS players on LM but never really got too involved. Radeon is one, he's my cousin, and he's horribly experienced. And no he does not hack. I've sat next to him at a LAN party and watched him pwn.

Kompressor, AKA Cheez-It, AKA Admojostrator is another one that I got to come along. He's played a teeny bit of NS, but a lot more CS. I see it as a good way to get people who, although they are nice folks and fun to play games with, are not that interested in NS, involved in the community. Then I can convince them to play NS more once they get to know everyone.  ;)

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

April 21, 2004, 02:56:12 PM
Reply #4

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
besides, to see the password all they have to do is register on the forums

I'm about to tell insolent1 about this server ^_^
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

April 24, 2004, 09:32:52 AM
Reply #5

admojostrator

• Skulk

• View Profile
Since I'm new to the community, I will refrain from inviting an of my Cal-i buddies. Oh! the Pwnage...They would be kicked and banned...since all Cal-i player are full of hax!!!

April 24, 2004, 11:07:49 AM
Reply #6

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Since I'm new to the community, I will refrain from inviting an of my Cal-i buddies. Oh! the Pwnage...They would be kicked and banned...since all Cal-i player are full of hax!!!
olo tru dat, not like they would have any fun because no challenge gets boring after a week ;).

I reveal penis I know psychology.

May 02, 2004, 06:19:42 AM
Reply #7

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Oh how wrong you are! My Diablo II minionmancer and his undead hordes slaughter all in their path with ease. And it's still fun.

May 02, 2004, 08:24:53 AM
Reply #8

Dubbilex

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Oh how wrong you are! My Diablo II minionmancer and his undead hordes slaughter all in their path with ease. And it's still fun.
Do zoo-mancers even still work in 1.1?!

I never really played enough after the patch, even though I salivated over it for two years  :huh:

May 08, 2004, 07:21:33 AM
Reply #9

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
If by "zoo-mancer" you mean a necromancer who focuses on skeletons, then yes. In fact, although you get markedly less skeletons (one for every skill level up to three, then one every three skill levels), they are much tougher. And now that they regenerate hitpoints, they last even longer. Duriel, Diablo and Baal were kinda problematic though...

May 08, 2004, 07:37:33 AM
Reply #10

X-S-Z

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
Stupid pvp minionmancers with their damn enigma tele-swarm pvp tactics!

May 08, 2004, 09:07:49 AM
Reply #11

Dubbilex

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
If by "zoo-mancer" you mean a necromancer who focuses on skeletons, then yes. In fact, although you get markedly less skeletons (one for every skill level up to three, then one every three skill levels), they are much tougher. And now that they regenerate hitpoints, they last even longer. Duriel, Diablo and Baal were kinda problematic though...
Brings back memories of entire hordes of 60+ skeletons being instantly wiped out by a single acid nova from Andariel.

God I loved 1.09    :lol:  

But hmm.  Perhaps I'll try my hand at 1.10.  Out of sheer curiosity, how many other people play diablo 2 or would be willing to play with poor l'il me?
« Last Edit: May 08, 2004, 09:13:12 AM by Dubb »

May 09, 2004, 01:15:18 AM
Reply #12

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I'm not going to ask how, I don't want to know, and I certainly don't want to read this thread to find out how on earth you moved from Counter-Strike to, of all things, the most mindless game ever made, Diablo 2 (Well, I guess 'mindless' they have in common ;))

May 10, 2004, 05:47:22 AM
Reply #13

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Somebody is sore... and forgot to add a 'Locked' to his message.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2004, 05:48:57 AM by lolfighter »