Author Topic: N-s.org Updated?  (Read 6364 times)

April 07, 2004, 07:19:44 AM
Reply #20

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
bogl :p

anyhoo, totally OT here, but i was on this random server (LM was full, with a buncha regs, and i didn't wanna kick anyone, ok?) and some ppl were saying "LOLERSKATES!"..wth!? i thought that was spawned from lolfighter.. no? yes?
Don't think so. I'd love to take credit for it, but I think the term "lollerskates" is not directly connected to me.

April 07, 2004, 12:18:46 PM
Reply #21

Clashen

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
They picked the one day I won't be able to get beta 4 right away..
Damn that sucks

Maybe I'll have wifi where I'm going, otherwise.. you better expect me sunday ;)
They picked a date when i have a vacation, wohoooo!
Now i really gotta hope that they release it on the 14th  :rolleyes:
<snip>, your sig image is, or rather was i suppose, 48kb, max size is 22kb. - DHP
<zing>, your mom is, or rather was i suppose, 200kg, max size is 100kg LOL - clashen

April 07, 2004, 04:27:19 PM
Reply #22

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
While it probably looks quiet from where you're sitting, I can assure you that there is more NS activity happening then ever.

Yea yea, we allllll know Flayra is sitting on his couch at home with his beer/soda eating potato chips which he bought with the constillation donators money while running a sweat shop making poor (not posting any racial name here, but im sure some of you know what im talking about) do all the bug fixes and tweaks while paying them 1 cent every week. (again, with the contillation money)

April 07, 2004, 06:33:33 PM
Reply #23

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net

Yea yea, we allllll know Flayra is sitting on his couch at home with his beer/soda eating potato chips which he bought with the constillation donators money while running a sweat shop making poor (not posting any racial name here, but im sure some of you know what im talking about) do all the bug fixes and tweaks while paying them 1 cent every week. (again, with the contillation money)
er? i guess i don't know what racial thing you are talking about. but besides the point, it's constellation.
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

April 08, 2004, 09:13:01 AM
Reply #24

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
you know, sweat shops are usually publicied in poor asain countries, for some reason i hear of mostly small 5-12 year old korean kids. So it was a joke ( well hopefully it wasn't true)
« Last Edit: April 08, 2004, 09:13:28 AM by Diablus »

April 08, 2004, 05:58:42 PM
Reply #25

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
Nothing feels better than new build.  Can't wait.
What about 2.1q.. both of them..
Those new builds didn't feel to.. good. They felt more like bleeding..