Author Topic: For You Scripting Hax0rs  (Read 2998 times)

March 13, 2004, 12:39:40 PM
Read 2998 times

rad4Christ

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
Here's is what I posted on N-S.org, here:

http://www.natural-selection.org/forums/in...showtopic=65704

For those of you who are too lazy, it's below.

I want to know if it is possible to create a bind that will go to an ammo/med request, and select an ammo pack/med pack. That way when there is a request, it will quickly goto the request and be ready to drop the pack.

A few points. I am NOT trying to create a med spam script. I am NOT trying to abuse anything, just curious to see if this is possible. I am well accustomed to the hotkeys, and I can drop meds quite quickly that way, I was just curious to see if this is possible.

A link to this post: http://www.natural-selection.org/forums/in...&hl=bind+hotkey
It has been discussed before, but no one figured it out.

Now, with the disclaimers out of the way, here's what I know as of now.

This is my alias.

alias go2meds "impulse 125;hotkey88;hotkey59"

Impulse 125 = Go to health request
Hotkey88 = Go to Equip Menu
Hotkey59 = Select Medpack

This is what happens when the alias is used.
<From Console>
Unknown command: hotkey88
Unknown command: hotkey59

I've tried just binding a key to hotkey59, no go. Any ideas?

The test: I need for someone to either figure out what the impulse is, or how to make this work. Any takers?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2004, 12:40:23 PM by [mmi]rad4Christ »
tim
Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important. CS Lewis

SheenaYanai
: why do i have to be a stone? i dont want to be a stone... i want to do some harm.... can i be a exploding stone at least?

March 14, 2004, 09:51:30 PM
Reply #1

BigD

• Skulk

• View Profile
I dont know how to do it...But i know it has been done. :p..Ive seen 1 comm with it..As soon as you request you get one..No one can be THAT fast :p...Anywayz ill try to google it :p

March 14, 2004, 10:23:49 PM
Reply #2

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I dont know how to do it...But i know it has been done. :p..Ive seen 1 comm with it..As soon as you request you get one..No one can be THAT fast :p...Anywayz ill try to google it :p
Sounds like a metamod plugin to me. As for the 'impulse to drop meds', there is no impulse for the GUI. It uses qwerasdfzxcv, not impulses.

March 15, 2004, 12:37:38 PM
Reply #3

devicenull

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• View Profile
It is a plugin, iirc its called PhaseEQ and it's already been sugested and denied :p

March 15, 2004, 02:15:07 PM
Reply #4

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
zerwalter will answer all when you get home, in the mean time try "right clicking, moving right and then up or right" for health and ammo as the are respectivly
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.