Author Topic: How Have You Customized Your Mp Apps?  (Read 8289 times)

February 07, 2004, 10:02:34 AM
Reply #20

esuna

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • bellendsebastian.com
A*al C*nt is a band that I never thought anybody out of the crappy local metal clique in new Jersey would know about.  To be perfectly honest, i have no idea how someone in the ol' UK even heard of them  :p   That was a bit of a shock.

But now to the topic at hand - here's my minimalist winamp skin (which I'm sure you've all seen before as it's a bit of a popular skin):
They're pretty much well known to death metal fans all over the globe, surprisingly. Being on Earache kinda helps with that too since it's a pretty mainstream metal label. But other than that, i've heard more obscure and underground death metal bands than most people would imagine even exist. :)

To sum me up, a friend of mine once said this... "I listen to music so obscure even i haven't heard of it"... too damn true.
Hint: Use Guided Mode for helpful prompts

March 22, 2004, 09:05:56 AM
Reply #21

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
bumping this thread becuase people have expressed intrest in the winamp plugins... they may be old peices of code but they work.
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

March 22, 2004, 01:30:26 PM
Reply #22

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
rad4Christ,Feb 6 2004, 03:23 PM] Well, my Winamp is pretty simply setup, I use 2.x, advanced crossfading plug-in, and Tripex Visualizations. And this is how my winamp always looks (for about 2 years now at least...).
Dude, clean up your quicklaunch bar :D
lol, that is clean, lemmie get a screenie of mine

March 23, 2004, 01:08:42 PM
Reply #23

Mouse

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • Danger Mouse
the fact that esuna has a pink wmp scares me...  :ph34r:

I like dubbs winamp  <3

I havent found any winamp skins that i really like...  <_< mainly because i like the normal classic/modern skin  :p  ^_^

March 23, 2004, 10:11:12 PM
Reply #24

Jefe

• Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
bumping this thread becuase people have expressed intrest in the winamp plugins... they may be old peices of code but they work.
You still haven't told us what the plugin is...

*DISCLAIMER*  Do not take the above post seriously.

March 24, 2004, 09:24:33 AM
Reply #25

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
olo

I will find out later today just for you il jefe  :ph34r:
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

March 26, 2004, 09:03:55 AM
Reply #26

Mouse

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • Danger Mouse
You still haven't told us what the plugin is...
maybe the winamp irc plug in where it spams what song their listening to  :o  <_<  :angry: