Author Topic: Suicidal Monkey's Kamakazie  (Read 3535 times)

September 19, 2005, 01:46:42 PM
Read 3535 times

SuicidaL MonkeY

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
Well, i havent been on any Lunixmonster servers or even the forums for quite a while, and for good reason. I have just finished taking care of some paperwork formalities and am now starting my steamfitters trade. The downside, is i have had to uninstall steam from my computer in doing so. No, not because anyone told me to, but for my own career sake, i need to be able to focus on getting my tickets before i have a chance to take a break. I did fine in school but i protested my homework while in my finaly 3 years of highschool, i graduated, but with a C average, in which justified my own lil protest but im not gonna start with that, lol, not again :wacko:  .....In order for me to be able to do any well in my life, i have to get this trade, and i will get this trade, but monkeys in-game apperance will be gone for a few years.

To Lighting Blue, Admins, and Reserved Slot of the LunixMonster.....

I've had a blast playing so many times with you guys, so many memories, thank you all for putting up with me while i try to go to you WP  ^_^  ..........Thank You Admins for letting that beauty of a Reserve Slot stay on top of my head, and Thank you Lighting Blue for letting me join an awesome community.

You all kept this monkey sane when he needed to be cheked in...... :D

I lost my mother to cancer 2 years ago, and playing with you mosters online helped me in more ways than you guys may think, and i will never forget that......

....ever.

:) .........Goodluck, Goodhunting, everyone here kicks @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodbye, and Thank you ALL

September 19, 2005, 02:50:06 PM
Reply #1

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Sad to see you go. Hope you can get everything how you want it and come back and visit us later.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

September 19, 2005, 09:17:34 PM
Reply #2

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I had to google steamfitter to make any sense of that.

I know where you're coming from, so good luck with it all. You have a good time now, you hear?

September 21, 2005, 12:28:56 AM
Reply #3

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
You're quitting gaming for trade work?  Where I live trade apprenticeships are pretty easy to come by, and when you aren't at work, you don't have homework or anything but free time.  My biggest problem with gaming is when it makes me procrastinate on other things, and when I'm working 9-5 I have nothing to procrastinate on... you just get your job done and call it a day.

I respect your dedication anyways :p  best of luck!
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

September 21, 2005, 06:50:01 AM
Reply #4

Dubbilex

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Godspeed, John Glenn  :(

September 23, 2005, 09:50:53 PM
Reply #5

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
^^

visit!  :blush:
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

September 24, 2005, 10:11:01 AM
Reply #6

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
good luck, have fun
thanks for many a good game

September 24, 2005, 08:00:32 PM
Reply #7

confused!

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.confusionville.net
Well, I'll miss you.

and you are always welcome back:)

HUEG SIGNATURE IS NUKED

September 25, 2005, 09:17:33 AM
Reply #8

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Take care its sad to see a fellow LMer go

September 25, 2005, 10:46:12 AM
Reply #9

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Bai... I enjoyed playing with you. Good luck with what you're moving on to :)
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

September 26, 2005, 01:23:10 PM
Reply #10

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
Very cool, doing the whole trades thing. That's a totally booming field, most of the skilled tradesmen/folks/whatever are retiring soon. Well, I'm pretty sure you'll come back when you realize you can't fit the steam thingies 24/7 :D
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

October 07, 2005, 11:55:08 AM
Reply #11

Clashen

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
<snip>, your sig image is, or rather was i suppose, 48kb, max size is 22kb. - DHP
<zing>, your mom is, or rather was i suppose, 200kg, max size is 100kg LOL - clashen