Author Topic: Star Wars Battle Fron 2  (Read 2335 times)

September 18, 2005, 10:03:31 PM
Read 2335 times

Leaderz0rz

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I never played the first one so I can't say if its better or worse. I am semi enjoying this game so far. It has so quirks to it but its fun to be selected to be darth vader or somthing and lead the charge on the final rebel command point. My only gripe is the random selection for being the hero class even though I'm top on the team it makes the worse person on the team the hero as he runs around TKing everyone. TKs are HUGE in this game you can almost not play without TKing someone. I still have yet to find a FF off server =p If anyone else plays I'm Leaderz0rz...and btw gamespy sucks

September 19, 2005, 05:07:26 PM
Reply #1

Manta

• Fade

• View Profile
I've been watching this game for months. The Xbox version won't be released until November :(

I'm pretty sure servers can set the way the hero is chosen (top, lowest, or random).

September 19, 2005, 09:22:35 PM
Reply #2

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Ooooh, I had a lot of fun playing SW:BF on xbox awhile ago, was playing it for like two days straight at a friends. Got boring playing by myself with bots after awhile, but I had fun up until I beat everything that the game had numerous times. I was also wondering why the Clonewars weapons and crap were so much better. I'll have to try this one of these days!

I reveal penis I know psychology.

September 26, 2005, 01:33:34 PM
Reply #3

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
I just started playing SW:Battlefront...
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman