Author Topic: life is precious  (Read 2491 times)

July 05, 2005, 01:58:42 AM
Read 2491 times

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
one good friend [one of my closest "homies"] is 10-55 [dead] after a car crash last night. He was the producer for the music group. Not really into rap as much as he was into his neo-classical guitar. Another homeboy of mine who I consider more family than friend is in the hospital tonight as a result of an accident in which he wasn't at fault.

[edit]
spelling, and a couple more details
[/edit]
« Last Edit: July 05, 2005, 09:16:01 AM by GrayDuck »
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

July 05, 2005, 06:01:00 AM
Reply #1

Tooky

• Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
Sorry to here that TAK, I can't say that has happened to me yet and I hope it doesn't happen to one of my "homies" either. Hope your other friend gets better soon.

July 05, 2005, 12:48:20 PM
Reply #2

Guenhwyvar

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Hope your friend in hospital pulls through TAK, though I am sorry to hear about your other friend.   My father died in a car wreck too, he wasn't wearing his seatbelt.  So those few seconds it takes to click it, could be worth a lifetime.

July 05, 2005, 09:55:28 PM
Reply #3

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
http://www.dailydemocrat.com/news/ci_2840899

Driver was one of the rappers on the label

read it, but respect that you don't know what "treally" happened, please refrain from speculation about the circumstances
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

July 05, 2005, 10:02:48 PM
Reply #4

LowCrawler

• Reserved Slot
  • Onos

• View Profile
how bout you tell us what really happened...