Author Topic: Damn you fate! Foul temptress!  (Read 2286 times)

June 07, 2005, 03:40:33 PM
Read 2286 times

aeroripper

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
So i was getting in my car to go somewhere and at the same time some guy pulls up in his car and it dies.  He asks me if he can get jump but i was like sorry i was about to leave.  But there were other people around so i figured he'd be okay.

(Also it should be known this guy hangs out in outside my window in the parking lot at 4 in the morning with about 5 other guys making all kinds of noise as well, so he did that last night again so i was already annoyed... they just hangout in the "stolen" drug van that sits in our parking lot)

Anyways i go to the gas station to get $5 in and fill up on anti-freeze since its really hot out and when i go to start my car again, what happens?  Vapor lock!

So i'm kicking myself saying "yea that's what you get".  Anyways some other guy pulls up and sees its not starting and uses his car to push me over into a empty spot out of the way away from the pump.  

Luckily its only a few blocks back to my apartment and the guy was gone so i guess he got a jump.

Now i hafta wait a few hours\or longer to see if i can start it again.  Also my car is a total POS.  It seems to do this when its really hot out sometimes (radiator leak, 6000 miles over for oil change, etc)

Talk about fate or what?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2005, 03:42:55 PM by aeroripper »

June 07, 2005, 03:53:23 PM
Reply #1

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
I'd consider it more karma than fate ;)

June 08, 2005, 11:35:01 AM
Reply #2

Spectre X

• Skulk

• View Profile
the guy that stalled first was a voodoo god / has connections with one. you got screwed by the voodoo gods, my friend.

June 08, 2005, 12:51:14 PM
Reply #3

Wolfwood

• Skulk

• View Profile
That's some bad mojo, aero  :(

June 08, 2005, 04:41:47 PM
Reply #4

Leaderz0rz

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
thats what you get for being a JERK
« Last Edit: June 08, 2005, 04:42:43 PM by Leaderz0rz »

June 09, 2005, 05:17:29 AM
Reply #5

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
and if you had given the guy a jump you could have blamed the car problems on his bad aura!
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

June 09, 2005, 07:00:03 AM
Reply #6

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
[...](Also it should be known this guy hangs out in outside my window in the parking lot at 4 in the morning with about 5 other guys making all kinds of noise as well, so he did that last night again so i was already annoyed... they just hangout in the "stolen" drug van that sits in our parking lot)[...]
[snapback]50439[/snapback]
Considering this, I'm with ABS. No bad karma here. Move on folks, move on, nothing to see.