Author Topic: hay guyz  (Read 5372 times)

May 16, 2005, 02:53:11 PM
Reply #20

Goldfish

• Lerker

• View Profile
I'll show you tarballed Hello threads.  Perish, fiend.  They can merge this all they like, but to be honest I didn't even notice it.  I just read under the general forum heading that hello topics go in here.  Anyhow, yeah I was of the NCRness for a while back when I actually had skills to pay the bills.  Nice to see some familiar faces, and I'm glad that the Lunixmonster community has continued to grow.  Where's the LB, yo?

Also, sorry about that Goldfish.  If you want I can give you my password for the forums and change my name, thattaway you don't have to change nuttin and can be the king of all Goldfish, the Alpha Goldfish if you will.

See you folks around!

May 16, 2005, 10:36:49 PM
Reply #21

Goldy

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Hmm, that would be cool! I just assumed you'd want to keep our Goldfish name, and since you were here before me I didn't want to impose. However if you don't mind changing it.. then sure. Perhaps a forum moderator could change our account names so we can retain our accounts?
Best thread ever
"You steal a thousand Post-It notes at 12p, and you've made... a profit."

May 16, 2005, 10:45:54 PM
Reply #22

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
aha, THERES the ncr goldfish.. asked the new goldfish a bit ago if he was the ncr goldfish... and now the real one shows up again :)
-_^

May 17, 2005, 01:08:41 AM
Reply #23

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
:blink:  :huh:  >_<
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

May 18, 2005, 08:39:31 AM
Reply #24

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
GOLDFISH! To be of the welcoming of the back comrade! Not to be leavink!
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman