Author Topic: Tattoos  (Read 6713 times)

April 10, 2005, 07:55:42 PM
Reply #20

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Im going to get a tattoo of a gestating egg, and whenever I FLEX IT HATCHES INTO A ONOS OMFG!!!!!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2005, 07:58:21 PM by Diablus »

April 10, 2005, 08:14:48 PM
Reply #21

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Im going to get a tattoo of a gestating egg, and whenever I FLEX IT HATCHES INTO A ONOS OMFG!!!!!
[snapback]45959[/snapback]

Then we shall never see an Onos there :)
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

April 11, 2005, 01:24:14 PM
Reply #22

Nikon

• Lerker

• View Profile
Find a friend who can draw REALLY well.

Have them use sharpie's to draw the tattoo in question, on the part of the body you are thinking of getting it inked on.

This way you can try it on for a few days, get opinions from those you would want to, and even go to the beach or something and see if you feel like an asshat with it out in the open.

Sometimes the artist at a studio will do this for you, if they are nice.
Nikon-TSA
Waypoint_This
Chicken Chow Mein

April 11, 2005, 03:08:01 PM
Reply #23

Rath

• Legacy Admin
  • Skulk

• View Profile
[snapback]45959[/snapback]

I'm going to stab that egg with a knife trying to kill it before it hatches...

Just a warning.   >:D
I throw myself upon these OC's in the name of King Bill!!

April 11, 2005, 04:59:23 PM
Reply #24

AzubahF

• Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://www.unclebigtime.com
I've got a tattoo of a butt, on a butt, on my butt.

Uh huh huh.

April 12, 2005, 02:28:14 PM
Reply #25

Temm

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• Personal Text
    Bam in the FACE
    • View Profile
I think tatoos are neat...but only if they aren't some kind that you use to show that you are more hardcore than others...
I want a tatoo of a figure on my hand like...  

April 12, 2005, 03:36:40 PM
Reply #26

Ubermaus

• Lerker

• View Profile
Sometimes the artist at a studio will do this for you, if they are nice.
[snapback]46000[/snapback]
If the artist won't do this, find another artist. You don't want anyone making permanent marks on your skin who wouldn't want you to have a chance to see if you really want it.

April 12, 2005, 05:54:59 PM
Reply #27

pardzh

• Skulk

• View Profile
I've got "Thug Life" tattooed across my knuckles. No, seriously. :rolleyes:

April 12, 2005, 08:01:10 PM
Reply #28

SuicidaL MonkeY

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
i agree with you on the Year....Rad....i decided on THAT dragon....which took me 4 YEARS to find...after looking at every single dragon pic you could find on the internet and books....even then when i found this one..i had it altered to the way i wanted it with the tail and the foot...so if your implying that dragons and fairys are just "throw away your money" tattoos...you are right....but wrong....first when tattoo's were out they were old traditional style...guess the side show ladies liked em..but actually they just could put up with the pain...which is why they were in the side show...(..if you ever see how many tattoos they got and where...you'd be thinkin a bit diff on the subject...good or worse lol)...but yes in todays society more and more youth - mid age seem to get alot of "dragons" and "fairys" nowadays....and if they get it just to show it off or say i got one or because their friend got one...good for them...they'll regret it...a REASON is what is needed for a tattoo...or the process and aftermath wont mean a thing...its an addiction...most people i see covered completly with tattoos i see some very bad artwork or colors that will fade away or become distorted...who seem to be more into the pain / adrenaline high you recieve...alot of people get dragons and fairys because their typical and cool...same as hearts...animal...badges...sticks..eggs...words in another language....and people who have loved dragons since they were little..their choice...their aftermath to deal with..the same way as people get dragons and fairys and hearts and animals and badges and stick and eggs and words in another language to express something about themselves or feelings?..who may look at the tattoos as insperation or a very meaninful rememberance...hmmm....well...what other tattoos do you suggest we dont get?.... :mellow:

April 12, 2005, 08:11:37 PM
Reply #29

Mr.Bill

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
Since Im kinda of neutral on tattoos, and dont really see the need of em, My opinion dosn't count.

But since this is the internet, which is all about giving your opinion that no one asked you for, Ill give it anyway :-D

I have yet to see anything SOO spectacular in my entire life, to have the urge to want to permantly "fuze" it to my skin. (With the exception of my reflection, but you know... cant fuze my face can I? :-D ). Honestly I don't think there is anything on this earth... with the exception of a 3D render that would look so good, and to create a copy on my skin so I can see it whenever I want. So until you can render your skin, I find tatoos pointless :-D

Hows my comming? PM!

For the win

April 12, 2005, 09:59:13 PM
Reply #30

Doobie Dan

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
My geckos.  Teh Escher.

God, it's so creamy.
[snapback]33239[/snapback]

April 12, 2005, 10:32:51 PM
Reply #31

A Boojum Snark

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
Monkey, less "...", more paragraphs, please :p

April 13, 2005, 02:48:43 AM
Reply #32

CryForMe

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
i think temm would look better with something like this:

it certainly makes the point of not showing youre more hardcore than others.

PONCED!!!!!
God bless MS Paint.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2005, 02:49:27 AM by CryForMe »
"What do I do first when I comm?"-NSPlayer(2)
"You need to build an RTFM interface."-CFM

April 13, 2005, 06:20:08 PM
Reply #33

Rath

• Legacy Admin
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Just remember Temm, our ridicule means we care.   :lol:
I throw myself upon these OC's in the name of King Bill!!