Author Topic: Rstar.net  (Read 2607 times)

April 07, 2005, 08:49:00 PM
Read 2607 times

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Go here and check it out, he was the lead singer from the band Stage and after they broke up he went solo.

After he personally sent me a sample CD as well as a very touching personal letter I figured the least I could do is share his music with as many as people as possible :) Hes somewhat Local.

View his music player, I quite have to say hes one of the best I have ever heard from a Solo artist. (then again since he lives in the town next to me, you dont have to take my opinion on it)

The songs are mellow and relaxing

it's piano, vocals and I think some violin in a song or two.  I figured id share this with the LM community :)

let me know what you all think of him

April 07, 2005, 09:40:32 PM
Reply #1

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
I was about to move this to the artwork forum based on your title, but I shant.  (is shan't a word?)  I like it.  It's not typical of stuff that I listen to but I would definately listen and buy a cd.  Lots of talent.  Thanks for sharing!

April 08, 2005, 06:35:54 AM
Reply #2

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Shan't is a word indeed. So, what made him send YOU of all people a personal letter and a sample CD? H4x?

April 08, 2005, 11:59:54 AM
Reply #3

UKchaos

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Hes a groupie of course :D

April 08, 2005, 12:09:48 PM
Reply #4

Mac

• Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://www.gamerankings.com
A friend, perhaps?

I'll check out some of his music when I get home (at school now - 6th hour.. then 2 hours of track practice :().

"Why aren't you wearing your eyebrows??"
Everyday you're here is torture to my heart; reminding me of how you'll never be mine..
..I'm going to miss this feeling.