Author Topic: Holy Devil Wins  (Read 11655 times)

April 02, 2005, 04:57:52 AM
Reply #20

Mr.Ben

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
Dammit, I got all excited over nothing.

<3 BenjamiN/Benny/MrBen - Washed up clanner, ex-contributor and forum troll.
#lessthanthree on qnet

April 02, 2005, 05:34:29 AM
Reply #21

ebnar

• Skulk

• View Profile
can't believe you wasted this much energy on a bad joke

April 02, 2005, 05:48:52 AM
Reply #22

UKchaos

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
I think you made 2of8 cry. Shame on you :p

April 02, 2005, 07:11:25 AM
Reply #23

Manta

• Fade

• View Profile
That was kind of elaborate.

EDIT: I just read the stickied admin post. Were you cackling to yourself as you wrote the PR post, HD?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 07:20:19 AM by Manta »

April 02, 2005, 08:46:12 AM
Reply #24

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
I think you made 2of8 cry. Shame on you :p
[snapback]45171[/snapback]

Indeed. >_<

*cries*
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

April 02, 2005, 09:34:01 AM
Reply #25

holy_devil

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
That was kind of elaborate.

EDIT: I just read the stickied admin post. Were you cackling to yourself as you wrote the PR post, HD?
[snapback]45174[/snapback]

best laugh i've had in a few weeks, yea.

April 02, 2005, 11:23:23 AM
Reply #26

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I had a feeling something was up. The PR thread didn't seem like a HD thing to say since hes more mature and serious then most of us here at LM. But since you guys went all out through the Game, the IRC chat thing and such  I started to belive it was true. Hah

April 02, 2005, 11:32:33 AM
Reply #27

pardzh

• Skulk

• View Profile
Rocked, I think.

April 02, 2005, 11:36:39 AM
Reply #28

DruBo

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• Personal Text
    Back in Beige
    • View Profile
People are idiots.
[snapback]45165[/snapback]

QFT

April 02, 2005, 11:38:48 AM
Reply #29

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
I'll be sure to keep in mind to ignore anything the admins say/do a week before and after april fool's next year.
[snapback]45130[/snapback]

Can I QFT myself?

Cause I just did.
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

April 02, 2005, 02:16:59 PM
Reply #30

SlickWill

• Skulk

• View Profile
Hahaha.  Ignore any posting I did about man boobs.  Tbh, at first I completely fell for it (for an hour), then I thought about it.  Seemed a little strange.  Also, 2_8's empassioned posts actually had a lot to do with my convincing.  Then I went to a point where I thought he was in it.   :p   2_8 your posts were so crazy.  

>>>>>>>>>impression of 1_4 for the next year  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

April 02, 2005, 05:06:02 PM
Reply #31

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I believed it for a second [well like 3 minutes] and then I saw an "olo it's april fools thread" on the NSF, and then I recalled LB saying something about having something planned several months ago when I had an random april fools idea I was trying to pitch. When all that fell into place, so did the "meh" in edit2  :)

Call it morbid curiosity, was HD really in the bant! catagory, or a slightly changed version of bant! that let him watch the fun stealthily?

And whadyamean haven't seen this much drama since TLM was a cs server HD? It was fun back when we had the CS server, and I really didn't notice that much drama surrounding it... [maybe it was just me]
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

April 02, 2005, 05:28:19 PM
Reply #32

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
What was the drama with the CS server? I wasn't around back then.

[edit]
Laptop keyboards suck.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2005, 05:30:56 PM by 2_of_8 »

April 02, 2005, 05:41:08 PM
Reply #33

holy_devil

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
I believed it for a second [well like 3 minutes] and then I saw an "olo it's april fools thread" on the NSF, and then I recalled LB saying something about having something planned several months ago when I had an random april fools idea I was trying to pitch. When all that fell into place, so did the "meh" in edit2  :)

Call it morbid curiosity, was HD really in the bant! catagory, or a slightly changed version of bant! that let him watch the fun stealthily?

And whadyamean haven't seen this much drama since TLM was a cs server HD? It was fun back when we had the CS server, and I really didn't notice that much drama surrounding it... [maybe it was just me]
[snapback]45204[/snapback]

it was the real bant group, i had to log out of this acc to see any part of the forums at all =O

What was the drama with the CS server? I wasn't around back then.

drama with that was everyone either asking if we could cheat, or people threatening to leave the community entirely(extreme hatred for cs), lb got a TON of pm's very fast, all whining ones. he got rather angry and killed the joke kind of early, was rather dissapointed as well.

April 02, 2005, 06:16:46 PM
Reply #34

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
I think it'd have been funnier still if they'd kept you banned and made you think they were just letting you set yourself up for it, hahaa.
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater

April 02, 2005, 06:26:49 PM
Reply #35

EmperorPenguin

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
Aha, imagine having been gone a week and getting to read all this at once!  I started with the thread in the RS forum, and went from "WTH DID I MISS?" to "Wait a minute..." to "Oh so April Fools."

Masterfully done guys, you had many people in an uproar even when some were calling April Fools.  I only wish I could have been duped with the rest of you!
"What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby?  Maybe we'll never know."

April 02, 2005, 08:08:54 PM
Reply #36

RangerAlpha

• Skulk

• View Profile
It would have worked, except for my hax spotting training from DoD, lol. i knew he wasnt hacking, but you all claimed you had "demos" and i was confused and wanted to disprove them.

April 02, 2005, 09:26:22 PM
Reply #37

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
It would have worked, except for my hax spotting training from DoD, lol. i knew he wasnt hacking, but you all claimed you had "demos" and i was confused and wanted to disprove them.
[snapback]45215[/snapback]

Only the admins, as they said (read my quotes from IRC in another thread).
Lesson learned: don't listen to the admins :)

April 02, 2005, 11:26:29 PM
Reply #38

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile
i'd just like to note that I knew it was april fools from the beginning - an early one

i've spec'ed HD before so I knew it was BS

April 02, 2005, 11:50:37 PM
Reply #39

JHunz

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
[snapback]45215[/snapback]

Only the admins, as they said (read my quotes from IRC in another thread).
Lesson learned: don't listen to the admins :)
[snapback]45224[/snapback]
If you post that one more time, god help me I will give you a tempban at least.  Get a sense of humor or get over it.
"We have plenty of youth, how about a fountain of smart?"