Author Topic: Walmart Parkinglot  (Read 5945 times)

April 10, 2005, 12:50:55 PM
Reply #20

Reckless

• Lerker

• View Profile
Hating Walmart is nowhere as fashionable as hating Starbucks! Or McDonalds! (There are legitimate reasons for hating McDonalds, but that goes the same for all fast food chains, so lets just pick on McDonalds. Cause the media told me to.)

April 10, 2005, 05:17:44 PM
Reply #21

@gentOrange

• Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I used to hate McDonalds. I hadn't been there for years. Then I went in for a Big Mac and now every couple of weeks I treat myself to a great sandwich :).

Walmart is fine really if you don't mind department stores. I try to avoid them because they are a jack of all trades and a master of none. I go somewhere that specifically sells the items I'm looking for at that time.
Sig size too big, 22kb is the max size, yours is 28kb - DHP

April 11, 2005, 11:02:31 AM
Reply #22

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
I used to hate McDonalds. I hadn't been there for years. Then I went in for a Big Mac and now every couple of weeks I treat myself to a great sandwich :).

Walmart is fine really if you don't mind department stores. I try to avoid them because they are a jack of all trades and a master of none. I go somewhere that specifically sells the items I'm looking for at that time.
[snapback]45954[/snapback]
Well, yeah, that, and Walmart currently doesn't sell the RealDoll Sheep edition!

:p :p
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

April 11, 2005, 05:17:44 PM
Reply #23

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
Well by the mall by my school they used to have a Wal-Mart with a McDonald in it also. Isn't that great ;)

April 12, 2005, 10:27:02 PM
Reply #24

Lightning Blue

• Overlord Penguin
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    The Story Never Ends
    • STEAM_0:0:1372
    • View Profile
    • The Lunixmonster
The point of this is?
To the stars!

insert witty line here

April 13, 2005, 04:23:25 AM
Reply #25

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Well by the mall by my school they used to have a Wal-Mart with a McDonald in it also. Isn't that great ;)
[snapback]46023[/snapback]
McDonald's are everywhere. Turn around: "Well would you look at that; there's a McDonald's." Turn around again futher down the street: "Well I'll be damned if that wasn't a McDonald's. Well, it is in fact that restaurant with a golden arch."
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

April 13, 2005, 05:15:43 AM
Reply #26

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg

[snapback]45954[/snapback]
Well, yeah, that, and Walmart currently doesn't sell the RealDoll Sheep edition!

:p :p
[snapback]45988[/snapback]

we have a new sigquote!