Author Topic: Zero7's Adventures!  (Read 2550 times)

March 06, 2005, 04:39:33 PM
Read 2550 times

Zero7

• Legacy Admin
  • Fade

• View Profile
This MAY be Part 1 of a 2 Part series. Why you ask? Because I return to Quebec in July, possibly.

This thread was created as a result of the excellent feedback from the original. I can only hope this thread performs just as well.

I'd like to take this time to also point out that this adventure was an EXTREMELY short one when compared to my Asian Edition, as it was only 4 days and the majority of those days was spent snowboarding on a mountain that (for the most part) was too cold to take pictures in (because I'd have to take my gloves off)

And without further ado, I present to thee...

Travel Log

March 2
Had to go to school today, went wearing my PJs and some big sweater. It was good fun as I only had to go to 2 classes, Media Arts and Speaking Skills. Media Arts time was spent coming up with characters for my animation project, and the teacher didn't show up for Speaking Skills, so we just ended up going to the cafe for fun. And what fun we had. There was enough innuendo to make anyone blush. Lots of touching too. Skip ahead a few hours and we're on the bus to Tremblant. Unfortunately, it was an 8 hour ride. Fortunately, there's pit stops. Unfortunately, there's only 1 pit stop. Fortunately, I could buy more condoms for fun times (balloon animals). Unfortunately, they costed $4. Yea, we played that game on the way to Quebec. It sucked. >_> Arrived early, hooked up the PS2, played Soul Calibur 2. Oh, and we watched movies too, such as Along Came Polly, and that's about all I can really remember, gg.

March 3
Went snowboarding all day. It was quite fun. We did stupid things, like play ass tag. Didn't go to the terrain park as we were all feeling a little insecure. Went back to the hotel for more Soul Calibur 2 <3, and then had a group dinner at some restaurant called Spag and Co. It wasn't too bad, except we were still hungry. Beavertails were had by all. I feel sorry for the beavers :(

March 4
Went snowboarding again today. All day. Body is so sore, it hurts to move. Stupid snowboarding. Why does it have to be so fun? >_> Anyways, we got back to the hotel. Someone cooked us dinner, it was quite good. And we played more Soul Calibur 2 and had fun messing around in bed and confusing people when they walked in on us. Yea, there's pictures, but they come later =3

March 5
Today is our last day here. Woke up even more sore than the day before. We did basically every "good" run on the mountain, and played lots of ass tag. Funny thing happened too. Around noon, we were playing ass tag on some green circle run (Green Circle = easiest. Basically, the ground is almost completely flat, there's a slight decline). I took a REALLY rough fall. Story went like this: My friend, we'll call him "Friend" and I were playing ass tag. I moved in to tag him, and got him. He tried to move away and went flying into a ditch and came about 2 inches from hitting a tree. He got lucky though, as the ditch is full of soft and fluffy snow. I look back, catch an edge and go flying. Literally. I flip around in mid-air and land on my right hip, go flying into the air again and land on my head, right eye/cheek area first. I have cuts from said fall. And my hip has cuts too, though from what, we're not sure, as they're circular. My hip still hurts. We  have pictures. End story? Green Circle > Me. We left Tremblant later that day and got on the bus. Again, we had more innuendo, and watched 2 more movies, The Ring and Butterfly Effect. Did I have fun? Yes, as there was rampant flirting and fun. I also bought Cosmopolitan and won a muffin at Tim Horton's. I bloody win. Hip still hurts. Got home at around 11:30PM to find out our school was on fire. Fun stuff. My story ends here.

See what I mean by short? I'll elaborate and add more as needed. Pictures come later :)
... *Sigh* When I Get A Sig That's NOT Consider Fan Service, I'll Put It Here
Winnar ! (Knives)
Poofle Pwn!

March 06, 2005, 07:03:22 PM
Reply #1

CForrester

• Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
D: Come to Lasalle next time you're in Quebec, asshat. ;)

March 06, 2005, 08:21:07 PM
Reply #2

Iconoclast

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
It wasn't too bad, except we were still hungry. Beavertails were had by all. I feel sorry for the beavers :(

You know..I never thought you could eat a beavertail.

GG me.

March 06, 2005, 09:04:08 PM
Reply #3

CorvusX

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Awesome story, Zero <3

March 06, 2005, 09:43:27 PM
Reply #4

CForrester

• Skulk

• View Profile
It wasn't too bad, except we were still hungry. Beavertails were had by all. I feel sorry for the beavers :(

GG me.
[snapback]42627[/snapback]
You can't. :p I'm not going to tell you what it really is, though. That would spoil the surprise.

March 06, 2005, 11:27:39 PM
Reply #5

Iconoclast

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile

GG me.
[snapback]42627[/snapback]
You can't. :p I'm not going to tell you what it really is, though. That would spoil the surprise.
[snapback]42632[/snapback]

Thought so. It would be all furry and stuff. Is it a pastry?

March 07, 2005, 04:23:08 AM
Reply #6

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Sounds like you had fun visiting my friendly neighbors to the north.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

March 08, 2005, 08:14:01 AM
Reply #7

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
You should do a Edmonton Edition. "Zero Gone Wild" Edmonton Edition