Author Topic: Me needz a reservdor slot!  (Read 6714 times)

February 08, 2005, 12:13:06 AM
Read 6714 times

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile
Hi, i'm really not that lame and everyone that plays with me knows :)

anyways, a reserved slot would be really nice - and I know i'm a horrible commander, but i've got a killer aim and I would hope that most people that know me well know i'm a hard-core team player.

cept for when i'm getting sucked off by my imaginary girlfriend named rosie.

so if you think I should get a reserved slot, SAY AYE!!!  (or I...   or another variation  <3  )

February 08, 2005, 12:54:51 AM
Reply #1

Loke The Sleek Peruvian

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I am Sleek.

Are you?

Only in peru would you consider being closer to satan 'winning'... INCA HAX FOR THE WIN!

February 08, 2005, 01:44:08 AM
Reply #2

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
>_< 15 posts in 5 months?
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

February 08, 2005, 05:31:58 AM
Reply #3

CorvusX

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Not asking is a rule, isn't it?  Or maybe just a guideline.

That, or I'm mistaken and it's the only way to get one. o_O

February 08, 2005, 06:06:45 AM
Reply #4

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
It's a guideline. If I think "hmm, so-and-so could use a slot," then we are in a "why not?" kinda situation. If, however, you go and say "I need a slot!" then we are in a "why?" situation. Which is exactly what I am asking myself right now. You probably play at different times than I do, because I have never seen you on the server.

February 08, 2005, 07:06:44 AM
Reply #5

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I have seen him on the server before and he is a good team player; however, recently i've yet to see him
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

February 08, 2005, 08:38:54 AM
Reply #6

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I don't see him on the server much when I play, but that could be because that he doesn't have a slot.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

February 08, 2005, 09:14:24 AM
Reply #7

holy_devil

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
Hi, i'm really not that lame and everyone that plays with me knows :)

anyways, a reserved slot would be really nice - and I know i'm a horrible commander, but i've got a killer aim and I would hope that most people that know me well know i'm a hard-core team player.

cept for when i'm getting sucked off by my imaginary girlfriend named rosie.

so if you think I should get a reserved slot, SAY AYE!!!  (or I...   or another variation  <3  )
[snapback]40241[/snapback]

now you'll never get one  >:D  >:D stop asking! as for the girlfriend thing, thats entirely too much information. i'd suggest never mentioning that again. ever.

February 08, 2005, 09:18:09 AM
Reply #8

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
Not everyone enjoys spam quite as much as you, TAK.

Historically I've seen the fonz quite a bit, but of lately I have to be honest and say I don't recall seeing you very much these past few weeks.  But I will say he has been around quite awhile, team player, good guy.  But yeah - as Nite would say "The first rule of getting a reserved slot:  DON'T ASK FOR A RESERVED SLOT.  The second rule of getting a reserved slot is DON'T ASK....."  ;)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 09:18:25 AM by GrayDuck »

February 08, 2005, 10:42:21 AM
Reply #9

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
The first rule of Fight Club.... The second rule....
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

February 08, 2005, 12:13:07 PM
Reply #10

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Not everyone enjoys spam quite as much as you, TAK.

Historically I've seen the fonz quite a bit, but of lately I have to be honest and say I don't recall seeing you very much these past few weeks.  But I will say he has been around quite awhile, team player, good guy.  But yeah - as Nite would say "The first rule of getting a reserved slot:  DON'T ASK FOR A RESERVED SLOT.  The second rule of getting a reserved slot is DON'T ASK....."  ;)
[snapback]40268[/snapback]

so doing them math of 15 posts, 5 months, 3 posts a month... Even if there is hardcore forum lerkage I still don't think thats active enough.
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

February 09, 2005, 10:45:41 PM
Reply #11

Asal

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
Not asking is a rule, isn't it?  Or maybe just a guideline.

That, or I'm mistaken and it's the only way to get one. o_O
[snapback]40245[/snapback]

As far as I know, it's a rule.  I didn't ask. Though apparently you're not penalized for hinting, it is frowned upon.  You though, the admins ph34r your voicespam, they don't ever want to know what happens if you AND MrBill join at the same time, and you not having a slot is a good way to insure that.

[size=8](Note:  None of the above is to be taken at face value, nor is it expected to be factual.  Assume it to be blatantly false at all times.)

(Sidenote:  I should add that to my signature)[/size]
Asal 'The Unforgiving'
Fedaykin, Warrior of the Desert Mouse

"I will live to be immortal...or die trying!"

February 10, 2005, 01:21:07 PM
Reply #12

Mr.Bill

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
Hey, if were on the subject, Corvus should get one for just being all nice and waiting, my knowing him has nothing to do with it. (he also has a boat that seas 12!)

as for fonz, I seem him  a lot, but I dont really remember interacting him except for the occantional "OMG COVER!LOLOHNOESIUM!" and then I just Im muted already.

But other then that, Yeah he's on the server enough in my view

Hows my comming? PM!

For the win

February 10, 2005, 01:42:10 PM
Reply #13

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
I've seen you a few weeks ago playing quite a bit, but not in the past few days. Play a bit more here, in my opinion. Why would you want to play anywhere else!
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

February 10, 2005, 03:25:15 PM
Reply #14

CorvusX

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
You though, the admins ph34r your voicespam, they don't ever want to know what happens if you AND MrBill join at the same time, and you not having a slot is a good way to insure that.
[snapback]40407[/snapback]

Bleh. :rolleyes:

February 10, 2005, 08:37:14 PM
Reply #15

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile
Hey, if were on the subject, Corvus should get one for just being all nice and waiting, my knowing him has nothing to do with it. (he also has a boat that seas 12!)

as for fonz, I seem him  a lot, but I dont really remember interacting him except for the occantional "OMG COVER!LOLOHNOESIUM!" and then I just Im muted already.

But other then that, Yeah he's on the server enough in my view
[snapback]40447[/snapback]

i've not been around for the last couple of days too much becuase I JUST took my first abnormal psycology test for this semester (i'm sure you know how some tests like that can be - when you don't know how the teacher tests) and my physics test on tuesday

I'll be around all weekend long BUDDEH!!  :)

But seriously, I do have a fiancee and so my playing time can be limited at times becuase I do put my gf in front of my game playingg (WHICH IS VERY HARD MIND YOU) so when I do get a chance to play at the best server in tthe world (hows that for sucking up?) i'd like to be able to hop on

time to check for a slot again  :)

And if nothing else, I gave you guys a topic to ream me on.  I don't mind being the brunt of a barage of bashing.  Wow... Three B words all in a row...  my lingwishtix are incredulous.!

edit - and since i'm a constie, I always play Beta 6 games if I can before I will fox with beta 5.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 08:37:54 PM by E-Fonzarelli »

February 24, 2005, 03:50:26 AM
Reply #16

Owen

• Skulk

• View Profile
My mother always told me that to recieve you must be made aware that you want something. Which is why for 4 years I asked for a Jonny7, Eventually I got one, but then by the time I did i was 15, and therefore took little interest in it. I keep it as a memento of my childhood, a gun with 7 uses.

February 24, 2005, 06:07:59 AM
Reply #17

SgtFury

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
My mum always said "those who ask don`t get" so guess where that got me :)

<------------
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 08:56:58 AM by SgtFury »

February 24, 2005, 08:19:02 AM
Reply #18

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
My mum always said "those who ask don`t get" so guess where that got me :)

<------------
[snapback]41540[/snapback]
June 17, 2004?

[edit]500 posts, I'm 1337 now!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2005, 08:20:08 AM by SwiftSpear »
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

February 24, 2005, 08:57:36 AM
Reply #19

SgtFury

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
moved arrow to right place ....... <_<  pedantic swift  :)