Author Topic: Cs:s "fun" map  (Read 2518 times)

January 09, 2005, 12:44:02 PM
Read 2518 times

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Alright, I figured everyone loves the good ol fun map Starwars2 in CS 1.4-1.6  so An idea came across to me. Its basically a very similiar layout except without and cool ships to drive in space (to prevent the ever so famous 15 minute rounds with 1 ct stuck on a ship wing in space with another T across the map stuck on another wing as in starwars2)

Remember starwars (return of the jedi I believe?) Sarlacc pit? well yes, this map revolves a sarlacc monstar instead of a pit of death ^_^

I have some crappy, incomplete outlines of this map, I figured Id run it through the LM community with feedback to see if I should even bother attempting to get a group of mapper(s) to create it:

First View is on an angle, the second is a side view. You really only need to see one "side" of the map becuase both sides with have identicle starting positions

I havent completed the interior design yet
The middle section is basically identicle to starwars2 so if you cant get a good idea of what its supposed to be like, its just the starwars2 middle without the spinning platform, but instead a platform that can be turned on / off by the switches in the middle. There are also 2 bottom walkways on either side connecting to each place to prevent "everyone focus fire towards the middle", both these platforms can be turned on /off through the switch in the middle.

<3 Anarki for the unsideway switch ;)

« Last Edit: January 10, 2005, 01:00:34 PM by Diablus »

January 09, 2005, 08:14:18 PM
Reply #1

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
I'm too lazy to tilt my head.

January 09, 2005, 10:45:23 PM
Reply #2

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
it was either this or rotate my monitor -_-

-_^

January 10, 2005, 04:06:18 PM
Reply #3

Dirty Harry Potter

• Onos

• View Profile
noticed how it has a PIT ?, *hint hint* *nudge nudge*

this is the .44 Wand, the most powerful wand in the world, so did I fire 5 or 6 fireballs? Now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?

January 16, 2005, 09:38:48 AM
Reply #4

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
are you accusing me of ripping off Ness's MOD?!

how dare thee.

Pits arent an original Idea, there used in all sorts of Mods, maps, etc. If anything its a blatant ripoff of the map starwars2 ;)

January 16, 2005, 09:56:19 AM
Reply #5

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Most people either love or hate maps with booby traps.