Author Topic: Hi everyone, this is CWAG.  (Read 11010 times)

November 28, 2004, 11:03:58 PM
Reply #20

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
CWAG, I never really had beef with you, plus your a former clanmate, plus it's my personal oppinion from what I've been able to gleen that you got the short side of the stick with the NSF banning

Thanks for taking the time to come and apologize, it may be a small gesture thru a viel of anonymitiy but the fact that you did it has to count for something, at least in my book.

maybe it's one of those 12 step things and you have to apologize to everyone you wronged  :o  [that last sentence was sarcasm]
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

November 29, 2004, 12:14:02 AM
Reply #21

Leaderz0rz

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Earlier today I saw a locked match server where there was a scrim in progress.  One of the teams was some clan I'd never heard of before.  The other team was a bunch of people with variations on the name "Communist With A Gun."  Like "Communist With a Gum" or "Communist With a Bum."  I saw it soon after I read this thread so I found it very strange  :blink:
[snapback]34482[/snapback]

there is like a petition going on the ns forums to unban cwag you probably saw their avatars/sigs before the forums went down.  so i can imagine people who are fanatical about cwag being unbanned using a form of his name

November 29, 2004, 12:35:30 AM
Reply #22

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
I don't remember much about when Cwag was here, aside from he was a fairly good comm..
Something we need more of =/
Of course, we don't need good comms who are complete jerks.. if he was one.

November 29, 2004, 12:46:24 AM
Reply #23

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Earlier today I saw a locked match server where there was a scrim in progress.  One of the teams was some clan I'd never heard of before.  The other team was a bunch of people with variations on the name "Communist With A Gun."  Like "Communist With a Gum" or "Communist With a Bum."  I saw it soon after I read this thread so I found it very strange  :blink:
[snapback]34482[/snapback]

there is like a petition going on the ns forums to unban cwag you probably saw their avatars/sigs before the forums went down.  so i can imagine people who are fanatical about cwag being unbanned using a form of his name
[snapback]34490[/snapback]

heh a petition will do no good, only asking nemo nicely will. I've even asked CWAG if he would allow the admins to release information on his banning to third partys. Cwag has tried to talk to nemo but he seems to get constantly avoided or frowned upon, which is in sharp contrast to his cheerful self. CWAG does have some shady circumstances with his banning and I would love to see the ban ticket. Regardless he did spend the time to come here and apologize so why question. Cwag was fun to play with on the lm, but that was a loong time ago. I've also seen my share of "leave him banned" and the "I have an influence over a moderators decision" avatars so the sides are even, I've seen an unbann forlorn with a skulk and a southern cross  >_<

o_O  v_v
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.

November 29, 2004, 02:16:16 PM
Reply #24

Reasa

• Skulk

• View Profile
After all this I really can't see him behaving badly if he were un-banned.

The NS community is, as far as I can see, in no position to be tossing out well known members for, IMO, shady reasoning. He had apologized multiple times, and has a decent sized "un-ban movement" which speaks for it's self.

November 30, 2004, 09:09:19 AM
Reply #25

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg

November 30, 2004, 11:14:04 AM
Reply #26

Quaunaut

• Skulk

• View Profile
After all this I really can't see him behaving badly if he were un-banned.

The NS community is, as far as I can see, in no position to be tossing out well known members for, IMO, shady reasoning. He had apologized multiple times, and has a decent sized "un-ban movement" which speaks for it's self.
[snapback]34529[/snapback]

Half the reason the "unban" movement is even there is because of the fact that whenever there was a even halfway religious post, thread, or person, he flamed it/them to death, constantly. If he honestly means sorry, fine, but frankly, on the ns.com forums, he deserved that ban a lot earlier than he got it. Hell, he called me, my religion, and anyone involved with it "Pedophiles", "Morons", "Liberals", "Bleeding Hearts", and several other derogative terms, because of stereotypes or the hope of a laugh. Nem0 doesn't want to talk to CWaG because of the fact that so many people are trying to get him unbanned, and it WILL NEVER HAPPEN. No one has ever, or will ever, be unbanned by them, especially with the warning system they have.

If you think he got the short end of the stick, check out my reason for a 1 week temp susp- calling someone a "12 year old idiot who couldn't use a program easier than his OS". For all the things CWaG said about MANY people all over the forums, if they could, Nem0 probably would have thrust him into a pit of angry Christians/Muslims/Jews/Hindus/Shintohs and more.

December 01, 2004, 03:40:59 AM
Reply #27

cwag

• Lerker

• View Profile
what you say is simply not true. I think the worst thing I've ever said to you was I didn't like how religion turned people into puppets, and also, Nemesis does not feel that way because we correspond frequently over email. Also, we emailed me asking to discuss the term of an unban on IRC.

Please dont lie quan.

December 01, 2004, 07:45:55 AM
Reply #28

Guspaz

• Reserved Slot
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://teknews.net
Bring back CWAG!

December 01, 2004, 11:12:09 AM
Reply #29

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
OLO now that is the oldschool sig guspaz  <3

December 01, 2004, 05:35:43 PM
Reply #30

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Well well, what's all this then?

CWAG... I want to know WHY. When you played here, you usually were an easygoing guy, funny, you never took the game too seriously and made it fun. You also were fairly good.

Towards the end, that changed. You became an asshole to everyone. Even people who thought highly of you were trashed by you. You decided you hated us all and began breaking all the rules, flaming, and became a general waste of time. I hadn't even seen that change when I'd read your posts on the NS.org forums, where your average post was about three words long and consisted of generalized 'LOL UR DUM' posts.

And now you come back to the very first people you stabbed in the back.

You know, someone else did this too. A nice guy, skilled, turned competitive, and crawled back to us begging for forgiveness and betrayed us again. So why pray tell should you get a second chance? What proof do we have that you are sincere and not trying to crash into the server and stink up the place again?

December 01, 2004, 05:46:56 PM
Reply #31

Quaunaut

• Skulk

• View Profile
what you say is simply not true. I think the worst thing I've ever said to you was I didn't like how religion turned people into puppets, and also, Nemesis does not feel that way because we correspond frequently over email. Also, we emailed me asking to discuss the term of an unban on IRC.

Please dont lie quan.
[snapback]34760[/snapback]

Don't lie? Hey, I forgive more than most people, but frankly, I'd like to go and search up all the things you said about Christianity if their still around. You said some VERY hateful things, that frankly, got me in a uproar, along with most of my Christian AND non Christian closer friends- because frankly, even then, saying it turns people into puppets is like saying that Government gives people money. Sure, it happens once in a while, but generally, they do the opposite.

December 01, 2004, 05:52:29 PM
Reply #32

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
It seems though you were banned before I came along. In my opinion I think everyone deserves a chance to redemption...Humans were meant to make mistakes eventually.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2004, 05:52:57 PM by IntensityRising »

December 01, 2004, 07:27:08 PM
Reply #33

Quaunaut

• Skulk

• View Profile
It seems though you were banned before I came along. In my opinion I think everyone deserves a chance to redemption...Humans were meant to make mistakes eventually.
[snapback]34848[/snapback]

But well over 100 mistakes, all over a 2-3 month period? Thats a bit excessive.

December 01, 2004, 07:49:34 PM
Reply #34

CForrester

• Skulk

• View Profile
Hey CWAG. :D I don't see what the big deal is. CWAG's a nice guy.

Perhaps a probation or something is in order? If breaks even one small rule in the first month, he's banned again? It can't hurt...

December 01, 2004, 10:45:53 PM
Reply #35

cwag

• Lerker

• View Profile
Hey CWAG. :D I don't see what the big deal is. CWAG's a nice guy.

Perhaps a probation or something is in order? If breaks even one small rule in the first month, he's banned again? It can't hurt...
[snapback]34866[/snapback]

Hi, just a few things, this will be my last post.

@Quan: No, you think my opinions are insults. Its my opinion that religion is a method to control people. If that offends you I am sorry, but I am not saying "Quan you're a tool for having faith in something"

@U235: I don't know who that other person was, but there is a difference I am not asking for a chance at anything, I don't even play NS anymore. I just wanted to apollogize.

@CF: I never see you on MSN anymore :(

Bye

December 01, 2004, 11:32:05 PM
Reply #36

CForrester

• Skulk

• View Profile
@CF: I never see you on MSN anymore :(
[snapback]34891[/snapback]
I'm still around, just always set away. ;) IM me some time, if I respond, then I'm there.

December 02, 2004, 07:19:57 AM
Reply #37

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance

[snapback]34864[/snapback]
Well that's how Humans function.

December 02, 2004, 10:26:43 AM
Reply #38

Quaunaut

• Skulk

• View Profile

[snapback]34864[/snapback]
Well that's how Humans function.
[snapback]34922[/snapback]

Not online. There are quite a few who online I've never seen make a "mistake", because they always think before they do. I'm guilty of not sometimes, but I don't do as bad as that.

CWaG: Yeah, I do take them as insults. How am I not supposed to take it as a insult when you call me a sheep?

December 02, 2004, 12:02:23 PM
Reply #39

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
If all you want is forgiveness, and not to be unbant from the server, then you have my forgiveness.  Turn the other cheek, love thy enemy, all that jazz.
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman