Author Topic: Ravenholm!11  (Read 2663 times)

November 21, 2004, 03:02:25 PM
Read 2663 times

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I liked the smashing zombies with cars :D

I reveal penis I know psychology.

November 21, 2004, 03:06:31 PM
Reply #1

Legionnaired

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I liked the smashing zombies with cars :D
[snapback]33768[/snapback]

Sawblades + Gravgun + zombies = Win.

November 21, 2004, 03:08:25 PM
Reply #2

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
The zombies who threw the black headcrabs were annoying too, because the black headcrabs waited until you didn't notice them then jumped on you :|.

November 21, 2004, 03:49:52 PM
Reply #3

Dirty Harry Potter

• Onos

• View Profile
i HATED the black headcrabs...so spiderlike and with scary sounds too..
the normal headcrabs could be anyone sometimes.

Oh....and i think the black headcrabs are actually called "Face humpers" XD....at least barney yelled "LOOK OUT FACEHUMPER(s)!" when there was a black headcrab further in.

this is the .44 Wand, the most powerful wand in the world, so did I fire 5 or 6 fireballs? Now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?

November 21, 2004, 04:34:30 PM
Reply #4

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
barney calls all of them facehumpers

i mean that is what he called lamarr when it jumped in the teleporter and messed up that sequence for you
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

November 21, 2004, 04:35:46 PM
Reply #5

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I think he caleld llamar a facehumper too, or a headhumper. one of the two.

i want a lamar  :(  

But Ravenholm gave me a "resident evil" type of atompshere. Quite freaky at times. It especially freaked me out when i first entered through the shack to se nothing but sawn bodies and ultra death and gore all over the place. The lack of ammo made it more of a "use every possible object around to save yourself" which was fun. And those crazy howling bastards always caught me by suprise. When your in the Buggy and have to move all of the cars in the tunnel they caught me by suprise. Scared the living ^^ outta me :D
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 04:36:50 PM by Diablus »

November 21, 2004, 04:41:23 PM
Reply #6

Cheez

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://photobucket.com/albums/v41/tehcheez/
According to how the model is named, the black headcrabs are called "poison headcrabs" just as the zombies carrying them are called "poison zombies". I for one hated how they poison you for like 70dmg which is healed by your suit slowly. That way you have to run like a madman till it heals. Good thing they cant kill you, they can only bring you to 1hp, but if there's something else around when they hit you...ugh... <_<

November 21, 2004, 07:05:56 PM
Reply #7

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
The headcrabs which made the howling zombies were such a bitch, because they were faster and skinnier :|. I mainly sprayed and prayed all my bullets at a lot of stuff in ravenholm because of those little bastards D:.

November 21, 2004, 07:07:50 PM
Reply #8

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
the fast runny zombies were annoying but they really made the level 2x more scarier, especially at the last part where you gotta wait for the lil cart, revolver really helped when they climbed the pipes :)
-_^

November 21, 2004, 08:17:35 PM
Reply #9

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Just shoot the fast zombies in the head with the shotgun. One shell will do it. But if you use alternate fire, they will definitely be dead (in case you miss the head).
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

November 21, 2004, 08:19:07 PM
Reply #10

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Just shoot the fast zombies in the head with the shotgun. One shell will do it. But if you use alternate fire, they will definitely be dead (in case you miss the head).
[snapback]33807[/snapback]
Yeah they weren't tough to kill, but first time I saw them I wanted to run D:.

November 21, 2004, 10:27:01 PM
Reply #11

Keyser59

• Gorge

• View Profile
I brought Dog's "ball" with me to help out with the zombies.

November 22, 2004, 06:55:39 AM
Reply #12

SgtFury

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
the fast runny zombies were annoying but they really made the level 2x more scarier, especially at the last part where you gotta wait for the lil cart, revolver really helped when they climbed the pipes :)
[snapback]33795[/snapback]

Best bet I found with those pipe bits was if you saw it shaking look down and 1 normal shotgun blast in the top of his head killed it. Gave you lots of time as it was climbing up to square up for the shot.

Just as long as you didn`t take too many steps forward  :D

November 22, 2004, 08:18:15 AM
Reply #13

DiscoZombie

• Skulk

• View Profile
[snapback]33825[/snapback]

me too - I'm surprised more people didn't.  I brought it with me just cuz it was a cool gadget, and to my happy surprise, the zombies liked attacking it more than me =D

November 22, 2004, 10:07:00 AM
Reply #14

Legionnaired

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
[snapback]33825[/snapback]

me too - I'm surprised more people didn't.  I brought it with me just cuz it was a cool gadget, and to my happy surprise, the zombies liked attacking it more than me =D
[snapback]33840[/snapback]

Wasn't it a mine? What did it do anyway?

November 22, 2004, 10:28:54 AM
Reply #15

Dirty Harry Potter

• Onos

• View Profile
it was one of those balls that either bump into you dealing damage or it jumped on your vehicle(the Dune buggy) and made it hard to steer and i think it also either drained speed or made you unable to control the speed as well.

this is the .44 Wand, the most powerful wand in the world, so did I fire 5 or 6 fireballs? Now you got to ask yourself one question pal, do I feel lucky? Well do ya punk?

November 22, 2004, 10:07:17 PM
Reply #16

Ulatoh

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/user=starvingpoet
how did you take it with you? just hold onto it? that would get old...
Virus removed.
Your sig pic contained naughty language. Removed. -lolfighter
I never had a sig pic :p
Then where'd that picture come from?
Nanites.

November 22, 2004, 10:54:34 PM
Reply #17

A Boojum Snark

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
According to how the model is named, the black headcrabs are called "poison headcrabs" just as the zombies carrying them are called "poison zombies". I for one hated how they poison you for like 70dmg which is healed by your suit slowly. That way you have to run like a madman till it heals. Good thing they cant kill you, they can only bring you to 1hp, but if there's something else around when they hit you...ugh... <_<
[snapback]33784[/snapback]

They drop you to 1 hp no matter what you are at, and after you fully heal you will be 5 hp shorter. However if they hit you again while at 1 hp, they WILL kill you.