Author Topic: Zerwalter Is 17  (Read 5452 times)

November 21, 2004, 06:37:37 PM
Reply #20

Vinegar Ninja

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• The one and only!

• Personal Text
    Now with 100% less angst!
    • STEAM_0:0:15737634
    • View Profile
come on now people, this is about zer, dont get off topic :p
happy birthday you TS nub :p

November 21, 2004, 06:39:28 PM
Reply #21

Loke The Sleek Peruvian

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Well, Instensity, were you 7 when Starcraft came out? Go ask Isamil about that.
[snapback]33757[/snapback]

I was 8, does that make me second youngest?
I am Sleek.

Are you?

Only in peru would you consider being closer to satan 'winning'... INCA HAX FOR THE WIN!

November 21, 2004, 07:02:45 PM
Reply #22

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Well, Instensity, were you 7 when Starcraft came out? Go ask Isamil about that.
[snapback]33757[/snapback]

I was 8, does that make me second youngest?
[snapback]33791[/snapback]
If not, close to it.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

November 22, 2004, 06:13:52 AM
Reply #23

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
[...]much, zerwalter supposedly means Administrator, they could have admin acounts named that so Mrs. Mizzle asked the german teacher what administrator was, and she said zerwalter.[...]
[snapback]33723[/snapback]
Actually, that'd be 'verwalter'. Also, our crazy german 'v' is pronounced like an 'f', so it's pronounced 'ferwalter'.

I've always liked 'zerwalter' though, because of the implications. 'Zerstören' means destroy, 'zerteilen' means to split up or chop into pieces, 'zerbersten' means to burst apart, 'zerstückeln' or 'zerfleischen' means to mutilate, and so on. Thus, a 'zerwalter' could be someone who administrates something to pieces, if you get my drift. It's a funny name. :)

Anyway, hbd z/v/ferwalter.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2004, 06:21:00 AM by lolfighter »

November 22, 2004, 11:05:13 AM
Reply #24

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Yay, foreign language lessons from lolfighter!
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

November 22, 2004, 12:19:14 PM
Reply #25

TheMunch8

• Skulk

• View Profile
[...]much, zerwalter supposedly means Administrator, they could have admin acounts named that so Mrs. Mizzle asked the german teacher what administrator was, and she said zerwalter.[...]
Actually, that'd be 'verwalter'. Also, our crazy german 'v' is pronounced like an 'f', so it's pronounced 'ferwalter'.

I've always liked 'zerwalter' though, because of the implications. 'Zerstören' means destroy, 'zerteilen' means to split up or chop into pieces, 'zerbersten' means to burst apart, 'zerstückeln' or 'zerfleischen' means to mutilate, and so on. Thus, a 'zerwalter' could be someone who administrates something to pieces, if you get my drift. It's a funny name. :)

[snapback]33833[/snapback]
lol.  Lets have a full analysis of his name.  All i can say is he stole it!

November 22, 2004, 01:10:31 PM
Reply #26

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile

[snapback]33833[/snapback]

intersting, Thanks LF, we've always wondered because Nem0 said that zerwalter didn't mean administrator.

:)

to bad we still haven't had zer post, I will yell at him to do such
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

November 24, 2004, 11:46:29 AM
Reply #27

zerwalter

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
AHH, this is what I get for agreeing to go off in isolation to visit my Dad for Thanksgiving ><

Thank you all! I didn't expect anyone to notice, I even had to remind my best friend IRL.

lolfighter: I appreciate the breakdown of my name, I will bookmark this topic for anyone who wants to know :D

TAK: I would have enjoyed a Frys run immensely (If I had been in town!)

Munch: What are you doing here? I swear, since you went to college, you seem to pop up in the oddest places.

Loke: LOOOOKKKKKKKEEEEEEEE!!!!

Fatty: I'm on vent whenever I have the opportunity to scrim. Which has been less and less often as of late. My apologies. And tell that "Lovable Tactless Bastard" that I say hi. (And HES FIRED)

Nuke: I play on LM when I can :) Its still my home at heart but I have to play with the players who can own me without thinking about it to get better and they don't play on LM (except for Ebnar -- the hacker ^_^)

Some general comments:

wtf is this ~ about? I read everything said about it and I still don't understand. (^^ <-- to TAK)

R rated movies... you have to have some sort of proof of your age and since I don't have a drivers license -- GG. I could grab my military ID from my Dad's house and that would work but he doesn't want me to lose it and he would probably use it as another way to prevent me from seeing R rated movies.

I've never played Starcraft. When it came out, I was probably playing Myst or the Descent series or some Bungie game (Pathways into Darkness / Marathon). T_T

Anyways,

A big thanks to all of you! This is by far the best gaming community that I have ever had the pleasure of being a part of. A big shoutout to LB who is never around but who commands some of the most entertaining games around.

Happy Thanksgiving (If you celebrate it.)

November 24, 2004, 12:33:44 PM
Reply #28

TheMunch8

• Skulk

• View Profile
Lol.  I have a hand in everything.  Where else will i pop up next?  
Btw, Winter break, we should do a LAN of some sort.  I'll bring a switch...

November 24, 2004, 01:16:20 PM
Reply #29

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
FAWK I had a post but I lost it someone how, not to reconstruct it

munch, we don't need your stinkin switch, unless it's gigabyte and you have NICS for all of us, then will fux with it  :rolleyes: my main man .stacle here already has a 10/100 and enough cat 5 to hang someone and have it work :D

next time we go to frys I'm fiend to throw down on a 10/100/1000 or sumat, they are cheap.

ZER GET YOUR EFFING PERMIT OR JUST WAIT A YEAR ALREADY
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.

November 24, 2004, 01:19:41 PM
Reply #30

zerwalter

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Word, I have a whole box of CAT5 left over from the Flashmob computing thing that occured in San Francisco. I think there's even enough to restrain TAK from trying to run around under the tables and bite our legs at the LANs. :p NM, there isn't enough CAT5 in my entire city for that... ^_^

November 25, 2004, 01:26:53 AM
Reply #31

TheMunch8

• Skulk

• View Profile
I got a reel of Cat 5 still.  And i got a gigabit Card in my laptop, so i am ahead of allyall.   As for it being gigabit switch, nah.  No reason for it.  What, are you going for 10 pings instead of 20 pings?  I would rather spend my money on this nice big LCD which i am testing out.  Come over on friday TAK.  Its huge...I am almost thinking too big.  I lag on HL2 with it cause my mobility 9000 can't handle 1600x1200 resolution :-p

November 25, 2004, 02:31:02 AM
Reply #32

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I'm down to peep scene on the LCD on friday, I'm guessing it's the bird street :)

what games are going to be cracking at this winter break lan?

oh and think your down for a frys run this weekend?  :lol:

November 25, 2004, 12:55:30 PM
Reply #33

TheMunch8

• Skulk

• View Profile
Black Friday Frys ad if there is anything good in the ad. Rach might come.  She actually likes going sometimes lol.  NS OF COURSE FOR THE LAN.  I suck at all other games.  Who knows, I might actually donate my house for the lan...  We will have to play some CS:S.  Call me, you should know the number.  Zer, come to frys with us.  Wake up at 5:30 and come for your birthday :)

November 25, 2004, 05:58:11 PM
Reply #34

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
alright we will do it big for damn sure, and now that we even have a venue it is on like donkey kong

maybe some regular CS?  :lol:  :o

November 25, 2004, 10:37:43 PM
Reply #35

TheMunch8

• Skulk

• View Profile
so i guess we are not going friday....since thats tomarrow...and you havn't called...ok. winter lan it is.

November 26, 2004, 04:03:29 AM
Reply #36

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
When exactly is the winter lan?

November 26, 2004, 08:37:21 AM
Reply #37

TheMunch8

• Skulk

• View Profile
email me we will talk later