Author Topic: Dark, Dark Chocolate  (Read 4353 times)

November 11, 2004, 10:23:10 AM
Read 4353 times

Decimator

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
What is everybody's favorite kind of chocolate?  I personally prefer white chocolate, it's pure chocolatey goodness cannot be denied.  It also leaves no strange aftertaste, I like that.
Alert code one.  The temperature is twenty degrees below zero.

November 11, 2004, 11:34:56 AM
Reply #1

Magmatron

• Onos

• View Profile
White, with the oreo cookies. God, it's so creamy. The cookies just finish it off, really.

TyrNem...blah blah blah

November 11, 2004, 11:50:04 AM
Reply #2

Vinegar Ninja

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• The one and only!

• Personal Text
    Now with 100% less angst!
    • STEAM_0:0:15737634
    • View Profile
I like the peppermint chocolate that chiradeli or however the hell you spell that makes.

November 11, 2004, 12:43:52 PM
Reply #3

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
hahahhahahahaha
too funny.

I'd have to say that dark chocolate is my fav.

All chocolate is good with peanut butter, except for white chocolate that is.

:p

November 11, 2004, 09:03:00 PM
Reply #4

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I just like chocolate. Except German chocolate since it has coconut in it (at least in the US). I'm not a coconut kind of guy. But I can't stand super-sweet chocolate either.

Best chocolate candy: Reese's, Snickers, Twix and Hershey's.

EDIT: And Hershey's Kisses.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2004, 09:03:29 PM by Malevolent »
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

November 11, 2004, 10:19:39 PM
Reply #5

Slink

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
i can't really say i'm a chocolate nut.  It's not really my thing.

I don't do dark chocolate.  Doesn't work.
Normal chocolate, milk chocolate is fine.
White chocolate is quite good.  fav, i'd say.

Now, chocolate and peanut butter, on the other hand...  If you don't hand it over RIGHT NOW then i will be forced to hurt you until i get it.  up to and including extracting it from your stomach by way of disembowelment.
"That's a rather tender subject.  Another slice anyone?"

*Warning: Content May Not Be "G" Rated.  And it may be morally reprehensible, to boot.

November 11, 2004, 10:33:11 PM
Reply #6

Sandrock

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://www.gblan.com
I've got a sweet spot for white chocolate as well. ^_^  Even normal chocolate is great too, not a fan of dark chocolate though.

November 12, 2004, 06:29:46 AM
Reply #7

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Your US german chocolate is a load of hogwash. GERMAN german chocolate doesn't have coconut in it. Unless it's coconut chocolate.

November 12, 2004, 08:42:50 AM
Reply #8

SgtFury

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
American Chocolate just dosen't compare to cadburys.... MMMM milky goodness.....

November 12, 2004, 10:09:30 AM
Reply #9

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
i thought cadbury was american?

it seems that SERIOUS chocoholics usually like the dark chocolate. i like milk chocolate myself. i also like my chocolate wrapped around coffee beans. mmmm. 1,3,7 tri methyl xanthine...

what was i talking aboot? oh yeah, chocolate. youknow in south america, the natives there used to put coco leaves under their tongues to stay away, oh wait, taht's the cocaine plant. is that the same thing? oh, hm, i guess the chocolate comes from cocoa? and cocaine comes fromthe crackhead .. coco plant? or do they come from teh same thing? speaking of drugs from plants, did you know heroin was created as a SAFE substitute for that scourge upon humanity, opium? pretty funny.

anyhoo, back on the topic of chocolate! i like  that English chocolate.. Terry's? is that it? it's shaped like an orange, and is, you guessed it, orange chocolate! mmm!!
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

November 12, 2004, 11:10:40 AM
Reply #10

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Your US german chocolate is a load of hogwash. GERMAN german chocolate doesn't have coconut in it. Unless it's coconut chocolate.
[snapback]33290[/snapback]
See, that is what I thought. That's why I said German chocolate over here has coconut in it. I don't know why they deicided that chocolate with coconut should be German, but they did.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

November 12, 2004, 02:29:10 PM
Reply #11

A Boojum Snark

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
Owl is indeed right, my dad and I are "chocoholics" and dark is the favored type. I'll eat most any chocolate as long as fruit isn't involved.

but no owl, chocolate and cocaine don't come from the same plant :p Cocoa beans grow inside pods in palmish looking trees.

November 12, 2004, 07:19:05 PM
Reply #12

Slink

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
actually nite, if i remember correctly, heroin itself has no negative side effects.  the problems with heroin lie in it's addictiveness, and the method of administration.  Don't know how opium rates, but i do know that it's opium addiction is interchangable with heroin addiction and vice versa, and i belive the whole line of opiates are occaisonally used as painkillers.  If i remember correctly (which i may not) both morphine and codine are in the opiate family.
"That's a rather tender subject.  Another slice anyone?"

*Warning: Content May Not Be "G" Rated.  And it may be morally reprehensible, to boot.

November 12, 2004, 09:18:42 PM
Reply #13

Asal

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
I prefer dark as well, but it can't be too dark.  

Though I'll take fudge over just normal chocolate anyday  :ph34r:
Asal 'The Unforgiving'
Fedaykin, Warrior of the Desert Mouse

"I will live to be immortal...or die trying!"

November 13, 2004, 09:41:33 AM
Reply #14

Jefe

• Fade

• View Profile
I don't really like chocolate

*DISCLAIMER*  Do not take the above post seriously.

November 13, 2004, 08:11:28 PM
Reply #15

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
i prefer dr pepper

November 13, 2004, 08:24:13 PM
Reply #16

LowCrawler

• Reserved Slot
  • Onos

• View Profile

it seems that SERIOUS chocoholics usually like the dark chocolate. i like milk chocolate myself. i also like my chocolate wrapped around coffee beans. mmmm. 1,3,7 tri methyl xanthine...

what was i talking aboot? oh yeah, chocolate. youknow in south america, the natives there used to put coco leaves under their tongues to stay away, oh wait, taht's the cocaine plant. is that the same thing? oh, hm, i guess the chocolate comes from cocoa? and cocaine comes fromthe crackhead .. coco plant? or do they come from teh same thing? speaking of drugs from plants, did you know heroin was created as a SAFE substitute for that scourge upon humanity, opium? pretty funny.

anyhoo, back on the topic of chocolate! i like  that English chocolate.. Terry's? is that it? it's shaped like an orange, and is, you guessed it, orange chocolate! mmm!!
[snapback]33297[/snapback]
I like the dark orange chocolate. Have you guys seen the chocolate raspberry? It's made by the same people, yet shaped like a raspberry... and so on.

November 13, 2004, 09:34:05 PM
Reply #17

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
White choclate all the way. Especially hershey's cookies n cream

November 14, 2004, 06:44:42 PM
Reply #18

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Any kind of chocolate. but no coconut.  EVER.  Bring it near my chocolate you will pay the consequences
Kodiac teh Pirate Bear
One part comm, one part cheerleader, 3 parts cuddly bear

November 15, 2004, 04:45:16 AM
Reply #19

SgtFury

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile

anyhoo, back on the topic of chocolate! i like  that English chocolate.. Terry's? is that it? it's shaped like an orange, and is, you guessed it, orange chocolate! mmm!!
[snapback]33297[/snapback]

Yeah its terrys chocolate oranges. Always tend to get them for christmas rather tahn an orange :-)

they`ve gone mental lately you can get chrispy orange, crunchy orange, dark orange, milk orange and even.....

White Chocolate Orange now!!!  :D