Author Topic: I Dare You To Find A Picture Of People More Ghetto  (Read 1592 times)

October 21, 2004, 12:53:36 PM
Read 1592 times

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
So I was surfing these other forums and I came across this and it was so good I had to post it

Lemme break it down for those who can't fully grasp the situation  :lol:

N1 has two diamonds up in his grill, both on top, and diamond cut on the bottom, moving to clockwise we see n2 has a bottle of hypnotiq [25$] which is usually mixed with a dark liquor [probably hen] to make "incredible hulk" he and n3 to the right are also obscenely high [look at the eyes] and n4 is also exhaling some chronic smoke, judging from the opacity of the smoke and the fact that they are black I'm willing to bet they are all puffing on a fat blunt.

o_O

I wonder what the replies to this thread are going to be like, and just becuase I see the potential for people to take this the wrong way let me add
Introduce yourself! Post thoughts, links, games, etc here! Be random, go wild, just keep it clean!
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

October 21, 2004, 01:48:18 PM
Reply #1

Magmatron

• Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
Due to the fact that your post stereotypes black people as pot smokers, I'm willing to bet this thread will be locked right now. By me.

TyrNem...blah blah blah

October 21, 2004, 03:16:04 PM
Reply #2

JHunz

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
and if you ever label black people in a picture with N and numbers again, you won't be staying around long.  We all know what that means.
"We have plenty of youth, how about a fountain of smart?"