Author Topic: Ogm Diablus Gone For A Week?  (Read 1287 times)

August 26, 2004, 11:41:04 AM
Read 1287 times

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Well basically my Family is heading on vacation for 7 days starting this friday(tomorrow). I of course can't go due to my "working times" so yea basically Im having a bunch of friends comming over to live with me ( they aren't geeks and there those bastard popular people in their town school so, and Im allowing them to throw 5 parties and invite most of thier friends). 1 each night, 20 people max each night of course >.< cause the last thing I need is my Pain in the arse niebors calling my parents / calling the Cops. and me being grounded from the comp for a LONG LONG TIME....

I might go on the comp during these 7 days of craziness, but i highly doubt it. Ill see you all in a week!

Though my return will be unrecognized and hated by most, I just wanted to say. Use these 7 days of my "goneage" to celebrate that Im not here to bother you all ^_^

I might even post piccy's if someone brings a camera. and you can all laugh at how stupid and lame and how you dont care much about what happened :p

so yea.. im off to work now

gg and I have a really bad feeling about this o_O
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 12:00:04 PM by Diablus »

August 26, 2004, 12:09:45 PM
Reply #1

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://
Hide the cat and put soft cloth padding around all the breakables. And have fun.

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

August 26, 2004, 01:03:14 PM
Reply #2

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Hide the cat and put soft cloth padding around all the breakables. And have fun.
[snapback]27472[/snapback]

sounds like bob has been involved in this situtation before

anyways have fun diablus
« Last Edit: August 26, 2004, 01:04:01 PM by Dark »
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

August 26, 2004, 01:19:08 PM
Reply #3

Clashen

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
Remember to put a password on your computer! If someone you dont know comes to the party they might use your computer to hack other computers and you'll get the blame!
<snip>, your sig image is, or rather was i suppose, 48kb, max size is 22kb. - DHP
<zing>, your mom is, or rather was i suppose, 200kg, max size is 100kg LOL - clashen

August 26, 2004, 04:17:29 PM
Reply #4

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
yeah definetly dont let crazy people use your comp, friends of mine were playing cs on my comp one day and got banned from 2 servers in 5 minutes lol >_>
-_^

August 26, 2004, 05:05:30 PM
Reply #5

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Diablus, have a good time, you party animal, you.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.