Author Topic: I'm Back...  (Read 1838 times)

August 21, 2004, 03:53:57 AM
Read 1838 times

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
The title pretty much sums it up. I have returned from my trip.. It was nice.  I had fun... and stuff.

Um.. For those who are a bit behind.. A short summary.
I left on the 10th for a vacation/trip type thing. Now, there were a few reasons for leaving. But for the most part the trip consisted of ANeM wanting to get away from where he is now and go far away and at the same time wanting to visit the person he loves, who happens to live far away  (:()
So, obviously the choice of which far away location ANeM went to was quite obvious. In the end he decided Disneyland to be the location and go no where near the person he longed to see...
Err.. Wait, no.. Thats not right.
I did infact get to see my soul mate... and I enjoyed being with her for a week..
But, I really don't feel all too much like talking about it right now. In all honesty I'm a bit depressed right now... For various reasons.
The first one being that I'm not near her anymore. Once again I find myself VERY far away from her. I also once again find myself in a place I wish to be far away from..
and.. well, being the stupid person I am, I managed to lose the only thing I brought back from the magical far off land I visited before even getting back home.. Now, it was only a toque (hat of sorts) but.. It was also a gift from the person I love.. who is also someone I'm not often around to receive gifts from.. So you can probably see why I'm not too happy about losing it.. Also, it was just damn awesome :(
The third being that she left yesterday to help her cousin move a fairly long distance (which ended up cutting my visit short.. but it was something she had planned prior to it and couldn't back out of).. so I can't even talk to her for another week.. Add to that the fact that my best friend is also leaving for three weeks tomorrow... I'm going to have no one to talk to for a while.. I might even be forced to.. *GASP* play on LM  :o
Or sleep. Sleep sounds nice. I could go for a good 30 hour nap about now.

Anyways, enough DeadJournal-esque whining... I now present you with a picture of a llama, as previously promised.
Enjoy.

Edit: More pictures will come later.. I just need to contact my host to see if she could remove hotlinking from a folder so I could actually post the pictures without taking up a fair amount of the boards global limit.. Also, the llama picture isn't completely off topic as I did take it while I was away..
« Last Edit: August 21, 2004, 04:17:28 AM by ANeM »

August 21, 2004, 09:09:35 AM
Reply #1

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Welcome back. Sorry to hear about losing the hat and such. That is a good llama picture, btw.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

August 21, 2004, 11:43:49 AM
Reply #2

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
yar, nice llama :)

Oorgle!
-_^

August 21, 2004, 02:01:38 PM
Reply #3

CorvusX

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
Sucks that you lost the hat :(

OMG LLAMA! <3

*Edit:  Sorry, I'm tired :p
« Last Edit: August 21, 2004, 02:02:05 PM by CorvusX »

August 21, 2004, 10:46:03 PM
Reply #4

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://
I'm glad to see that when I asked you to bring back hot and sexy pictures, you did not disappoint. Good job!

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

August 22, 2004, 07:25:22 AM
Reply #5

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
welcome back!
Kodiac teh Pirate Bear
One part comm, one part cheerleader, 3 parts cuddly bear