Author Topic: Ph33r My L33t Creation!  (Read 9824 times)

January 18, 2005, 01:22:05 PM
Reply #20

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
if your map isn't going to be completed, could you donate hawt ramp to TLM map?  <3
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

January 25, 2005, 09:18:36 PM
Reply #21

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Would it be possible to build or drop items on that terrain?
Looks very nice. Too bad you can't stretch one side only, as in:
Code: [Select]
.___
|   |
|___|

turns into

______
\     /
.\___/

So you have better aligned textures. But oh well! Great anyway.
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

January 25, 2005, 11:04:59 PM
Reply #22

A Boojum Snark

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
2of8: yes you can drop things on it.

tak: I don't think I have the ramp anymore... and even if I do the map has been "zazied" (point at which progress has become so slow it is impossible to determine if progress has stopped or not.) :p

January 26, 2005, 08:50:19 AM
Reply #23

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I know what being zazied is, I've played since 1.xx  :D

and since progress really hasn't stopped, it's just slowed to the point where it can't be distinquished, and since no more file I guess thats a negator  :o  :)
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.

January 26, 2005, 10:50:05 AM
Reply #24

A Boojum Snark

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
Oh the map is still there, I just don't remember whether or not I deleted the ramp... *opens hammer....* I guess it is still there, but I've always been very greedy about my work :p
I am also tempted to say the LM map is close to being zazied too, so there ain't really a point in donating my ramp :p I suppose if the map actually moves along and gets into playable betas I would toss in my ramp if there is somewhere it would fit.

(and other people may not know what zazied means even if you do ;))

January 26, 2005, 01:16:51 PM
Reply #25

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
good point on others not knowing the term >_<

and since the possibility of the ramp being donated exists if the map get to playable beta I ordain myself with the task of making sure it reaches that point[and has a suitable spot for the ramp]

it would be awesome if it could get to a playable beta stage cause then I can run around the map and get ideas and the like for the backstory  :D