Author Topic: Later Skaters  (Read 5484 times)

June 26, 2004, 04:27:21 PM
Reply #40

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
yeah, that's why it's amazing. That means that the shooter was a damn good sniper.
I'd argue that the shot was running close to impossible.  Any normal bullet would have more downward momentum then forward momentum by the time it reached 2000m, even at 1000 MperSecond muzzle velocity the shot would have dropped almost 50 meters by the time it hit its target.  Add wind restistance...
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

June 26, 2004, 06:20:42 PM
Reply #41

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
sadly, canadian gun ownership is comparable to the us (although the violence with guns factor is muuuuch lower)
gun related accidents are also lower, and the canadian army has some of the best snipers in the world.
i'm sorry, but the hunting rifles the vast majority of canadians own pale in comparison to the fully combat standard AK-47s, m4a1s, and m60's that the average american can own.
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

June 26, 2004, 06:47:34 PM
Reply #42

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
sadly, canadian gun ownership is comparable to the us (although the violence with guns factor is muuuuch lower)
gun related accidents are also lower, and the canadian army has some of the best snipers in the world.
i'm sorry, but the hunting rifles the vast majority of canadians own pale in comparison to the fully combat standard AK-47s, m4a1s, and m60's that the average american can own.
Ya, we don't go hunting with uzis nearly often enough.  For future reference maby it would be best to not qoute facts from michel moore, his facts often leave out inconveniant sides of the story.

June 26, 2004, 07:29:14 PM
Reply #43

Ulatoh

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/user=starvingpoet
what the hell are you talking about swiftspear?  I live in Oklahoma, thats just north of Texas... And i know several people with fully automatic M16's and AK's.... seriously, a 4 year old could change them over...
Virus removed.
Your sig pic contained naughty language. Removed. -lolfighter
I never had a sig pic :p
Then where'd that picture come from?
Nanites.

June 26, 2004, 07:50:04 PM
Reply #44

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
what the hell are you talking about swiftspear?  I live in Oklahoma, thats just north of Texas... And i know several people with fully automatic M16's and AK's.... seriously, a 4 year old could change them over...
What are you responding too?

I know it must be knee jerk reaction to see people say "ya, but you can't get dem guns in da full automatic types in da states" but those words never touched my post.  I know as well as anyone how easy it is to change over so called "semi only" guns, and I even live in canada.

June 27, 2004, 02:25:52 PM
Reply #45

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Ya, we don't go hunting with uzis nearly often enough.  For future reference maby it would be best to not qoute facts from michel moore, his facts often leave out inconveniant sides of the story.
what michael moore facts am i quoting?
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

June 27, 2004, 05:32:16 PM
Reply #46

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
Not you, Blackmage with the "canadian gun ownership is comparable to the us" comment.  This is true, but much like everything else that Michael Moore states, he conviniantly leaves out some important information, ie the information you responded to that post with.

June 28, 2004, 09:10:05 AM
Reply #47

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Not you, Blackmage with the "canadian gun ownership is comparable to the us" comment.  This is true, but much like everything else that Michael Moore states, he conviniantly leaves out some important information, ie the information you responded to that post with.
bah! FACTS ARE FOR THE WEAK!!! YAR!!!!
-Richard Feynman