Author Topic: Whats Your Sensitivity!?  (Read 5210 times)

April 29, 2004, 09:17:17 AM
Read 5210 times

admojostrator

• Skulk

• View Profile
Mines 1.055 and 2.5 when zoomed...I would like to hear from some others about their sensitivity and why.

April 29, 2004, 10:48:21 AM
Reply #1

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
there is a CSplayer friend of mine Insolent1 who I am trying to introduce to the LM, he has his sensitivity low. I am trying to get him to register here, only time will tell.
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

April 29, 2004, 01:45:01 PM
Reply #2

Grillkohle

• Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
I do not think that it makes any sense to post your sensitivity to compare, since it plays different on every computer even if you have the same numerical sensitivity.

April 29, 2004, 03:07:15 PM
Reply #3

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Yeah, every single mouse is different, and then theres windows sensitivity also...

I reveal penis I know psychology.

April 29, 2004, 03:15:45 PM
Reply #4

Torque2k7

• Skulk

• View Profile
Yeah, but I remember a time when Zero7 was using 100 sensitivity....  If it's something crazy like that, it would be interesting to know.

In case any of you were wondering:  I have a key bound to sensitivity 5 (my cs sensitivity) and another key bound to 15 (my skulkiness spin around bite you in the ass sensitivity)  So how bout if this thread just covers interesting sensitivity settings instead?
22kb is the max sig size allowed, yours is 55kb. - DHP

April 29, 2004, 03:29:03 PM
Reply #5

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Yeah, but I remember a time when Zero7 was using 100 sensitivity....  If it's something crazy like that, it would be interesting to know.

In case any of you were wondering:  I have a key bound to sensitivity 5 (my cs sensitivity) and another key bound to 15 (my skulkiness spin around bite you in the ass sensitivity)  So how bout if this thread just covers interesting sensitivity settings instead?
hd uses the crazy sensitivitys for ns like his alien one is 100 and his rine one is 80

i use 20 sens for all hl mods i play
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

April 29, 2004, 06:21:05 PM
Reply #6

admojostrator

• Skulk

• View Profile
I do not think that it makes any sense to post your sensitivity to compare, since it plays different on every computer even if you have the same numerical sensitivity.

Forget it! Sorry I ever posted anything about sensitivity!

April 29, 2004, 06:36:20 PM
Reply #7

a civilian

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
In NS, I have my sensitivity set so that a one-inch sideways movement of the mouse turns me 360 degrees.  In CS I have it set significantly lower, but I'm really unaccustomed to using a low sensitivity.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 06:36:59 PM by a civilian »

April 30, 2004, 06:07:10 PM
Reply #8

fatty

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
In NS, I have my sensitivity set so that a one-inch sideways movement of the mouse turns me 360 degrees.  In CS I have it set significantly lower, but I'm really unaccustomed to using a low sensitivity.
:o  :o  :o  :o  :o

:o

May 03, 2004, 04:20:34 PM
Reply #9

a civilian

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Actually, I just realized I had mouse acceleration enabled.  I normally disable it, but I recently switched to another computer and forgot to disable it.  With mouse acceleration disabled and sensitivity adjusted to compensate, my sensitivity is now 180 degrees per inch as marines and 216 degrees per inch as aliens.

May 03, 2004, 08:17:22 PM
Reply #10

Seth

• Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://go.to/simclarke
mine are mostly below 2sens

i've tryed skulking with 4 or 5 and just cant handle it

right now i think i'm running smoothly at 1.5sens
Through the mudd and the blood to the green fields beyond, for ours is not to question why our is but to do or die.

And when we die and die we shall to saint peter we shall tell, just another soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell.

May 03, 2004, 08:51:03 PM
Reply #11

SaltzBad

• Gorge

• View Profile
You can get an accurate measure of sensitivity by specifying mouse type, mouse acceleration yes or no and the windows sensitivity - it is not an arbitrarily defined value when plugging in the mouse.

Without all 3 pieces of information, anything people say here is fairly worthless though, granted (although mousetype can be replaced by DPI, as thats why we care about mousetypes).

May 03, 2004, 09:15:05 PM
Reply #12

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
yeah i always use 15 in hl mods , that sounds high compared to seths low numbers but yeah... mouses make lots of diff :p , and mines like half broken hehehe
-_^