Author Topic: Stuff From My Ns.org Clipboard  (Read 2775 times)

March 31, 2004, 09:01:52 AM
Read 2775 times

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
since this topic would get tore to shreds in the OT ns forums, I guess I will post it here.

it's basically a collection of all the cool sayings that I hear on the NS boards, here, or bash

enjoy

Do not meddle in the affairs of onos, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

One out of every two marines gets a hmg! When the marine with the hmg gets killed, the one behind him picks up the hmg, and shoots!

Some people just need to be slapped with raw bacon until they're crying. -- Talesin

Player1: Who built sens first?
Player2: Flayra
Player1: OMG Flayra, why'd u build sensory?
Flayra: cuz it's my game.

*Uses his clicky-clicky claws and teeth to chew up the dead horse some more*
*Gags as the horse is partially on fire...*

"Hey Commander... Theres a bunch of thoes Rhinos things coming at out base, can you pass out guns or something"

"there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't"

"Posting in the suggestion forums is like sitting in a bathroom stall where the person next to you is taking a huge, nasty poo. Everyone knows it's there but they try to ignore it to the best of their ability."

Guns don't kill people, trigger_hurt's kill people

"Arguing with the moderators is like shaking your fist at God. There's nobody there; and if there is, he's not listening. And if he's listening, all you're doing is ticking him off."

"They say if you play a Microsoft CD backwards you hear satanic messages. That's nothing, if you play it forwards it installs Windows"

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, France is accusing the US of arrogance and Germany doesn't want to go to war

If all it takes is an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters, how come AOL haven't written any Shakespeare yet?

Silence eliminates motion tracking if you come up behind them. :)

I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword. If on your journey, you should encounter God, God will be cut

I'm not sure what four nines does, but the ace, I think, is pretty high.

Them ignorants complain that we who control this space station think we're God. We're not God. We just use the "Smite" button profusely.

The difference between a dream and accomplishment is purely desire

this is this cat
this was is cat
this is how cat
this was to cat
this is keep cat
this was an cat
this is idiot cat
this was busy cat
Ok? Now read the 3rd word in every line!

they wanna fingerprint me and gimme some years? they'll only get one finger while im shifting gears!

<AgentSmith> It seems you have been leading two lives, Mr. Anderson. In one life, you are Robert Anderson, assistant cook at a Jack in the Box in Mesquite....in the other...you go by the chat alias "Randerson"...spreading homosexual propoganda, lying, and being a generally immature pest...
<AgentSmith> One of these...has a future.
<Randerson> LMAO OMFG where's the phone, I have to tell Dean about this
<AgentSmith> How can you use the phone when you cannot...speak?
*** AgentSmith sets mode: +m

<pihlopase> Jesus Saves
<jbroome> pases to moses, SCOOOOORE

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

March 31, 2004, 09:45:42 AM
Reply #1

ThoraX

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
hah... i liked that one. GO POE!
This is going to be some kind of reunion, isn't it?

March 31, 2004, 10:42:46 AM
Reply #2

holy_devil

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
"there are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who know binary and those who don't"
http://www.thinkgeek.com/tshirts/frustrations/5aa9/

teh shirt for that :p <3 TG

March 31, 2004, 11:16:16 AM
Reply #3

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
this is a post i made on the board a while ago, i liked it, anyways :)
<shameless self plug>

*sits back in rickety red leather chair*
*adjusts sunglasses*

Unfortunately, nobody can be told what Comming is; You have to see it for yourself.

Comming is everywhere. It's all around us. Here even, in this Marine Start. You can see it when you look at your rines, dying by the dozens. You can see it when you watch your monitor. You feel it when you go to set waypoints, or go to the Forums, or pay your for Weapons Upgrade 2. It is the interface that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.

That you are a slave, Wiggles. That you, like every other Comm, were born into bondage... kept inside a prison you cannot see, touch or smell. A prison for your mouse. A prison made from pub marines who will not listen, nor follow waypoints; a prison from alien teams made from vets since all the new players want to shoots stuff, a prison made from a hulking onos at gametime of 7 minutes.....

You stay away from CC and the story ends. You wake up in marine spawn and shoot things, don't worry about strategic chokeholds, rez income, onos at 7minutes, in short, you believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the CC and you stay in Wonderland, and I show you just how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Remember, all that I am offering is the Drunken Intoxication of Absolute Power. Nothing more.

</shameless self plug>
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

March 31, 2004, 11:27:52 AM
Reply #4

ThoraX

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
haha, niteowl, that was awesome.
This is going to be some kind of reunion, isn't it?

March 31, 2004, 07:51:12 PM
Reply #5

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Haha, all good, funny stuff guys.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

April 01, 2004, 03:57:14 PM
Reply #6

Satiagraha

• Marine

• View Profile
    • http://
Hahaha, niiiice, both of you :lol:

We are the shadow that comes in the night and says "ARRR!"
"yarrr I'm gaybeard the butt pirate, and I've come to plunder yer booty!" -TAK

April 01, 2004, 04:17:07 PM
Reply #7

Magmatron

• Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
Gah, the last post I remember making in the NS forums was like last september, making fun of people in the S&I (now I&S) forum.

TyrNem...blah blah blah