Author Topic: Ever Have Your "off" Days?  (Read 6828 times)

March 16, 2004, 09:54:17 AM
Reply #20

zerwalter

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
I saw how someone commented about me totally owning sometimes and other times totally sucking. (this was in the inner circle over TAK's shoulder) My explanation for this is that I let people I know who I want to show NS to come over to my house and play. I try to get them addicted and I have gotten a few people to buy Half-Life just for NS. Since they are total noobs to NS they suck :)

BUT, I have to admit I do have "off days" too. I come to a point where I can't kill anything and I get killed by people who I usually own hard and I get really frustrated! GAH then I punch holes in the wall  :help:

Yeah, I should take out my frustration on something else maybe? I don't know. Its spontaneous.

AND NO ITS NOT BECAUSE I AM AN ELITIST VET ASSHOLE ^_^

k_______
« Last Edit: March 16, 2004, 09:55:08 AM by zerwalter »

March 16, 2004, 11:41:16 PM
Reply #21

ShootBang

• Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
AND NO ITS NOT BECAUSE I AM AN ELITIST VET ASSHOLE ^_^
New word for the day, thnks Zer :-P.

I always have a pretty good time doing NS, normaly within the top 3, once in a while dropping down a bit to the more moderate places (OMG LM REG HAX  :p ). More often than not i find myself doing very well kill wise, but not keeping up to others' scores on marines.
Every once in a while you're playing a game and wonder why you're always the first one to die in any situation. You're in the middle of a group of marines and you just happen to be the first one picked off by a random skulk.
Than there are other games where you feel like you can't be killed, you go rambo down to the hive and take it down yourself.  B)

Arnold, Win? But he's still.... Only human

March 18, 2004, 07:27:04 AM
Reply #22

SaltzBad

• Gorge

• View Profile
Sorry, there is no gun that can take down a Hive by itself - unless you'd run into a highly hypothetical situation where you manage to land about ~40 l3 shotguns hells in the Hive (36 without regen). This of course means the Hive had no DCs. And you didn't expend ammo on the way there :p

Neener neener.

March 18, 2004, 02:03:21 PM
Reply #23

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://
L3 shottie takes 32 shells to down a hive. However, I don't think this accounts for the hive's self regeneration rate, so your 40 may be closer to reality. But this does mean that 4 marines with L3 shotguns can down a hive without reloading... = \

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck