The Ready Room > Off Topic

The Inevitable Post Your Picture Thread

<< < (2/49) > >>

Satiagraha:
hmm.. pic, eh?

sorry about the crappy quality, I scanned in a hardcopy.
And for the record, I'm happy with my American SNES :p

Jefe:
I R FATTEH!

(note, hair is twice as long now.  The hand signal is the Vanilla Ice gang sign.)

@gentOrange:
Gah! I finally found the USB cable for our digicam and got some pictures taken!

There's me!

Edit:

I havn't shaved for a week. I'm not shaving again until early march. There's a footbag tourny then and me and a bunch of my friends from various places are all going to show up with mullets and hardcore scruff on our faces :p.

I shave the bottom of my neck though or else it ITCHES.

Doubleplus Edit:
Me takin a dip (chew)

Me in your FAEC

ANeM:

[size=8]This First one would be me about 4 months ago... Happy and hairy and loved by all who aren't retarded highschool kids. With hair that would steal your babies while you weren't looking and eat low flying birds!
Not sure.. but I'm possibly shirtless in this pick. I'm trying to figure out if thats my thumb in the corner or my sholder... :huh:
Then, I got my hair cut, which made me look like a god damn granny imo. Yeah.. I go in asking for a trim and they cut off 3 inches. Since when did barbers have artistic licence? I pay them to cut it the way I want. Which wasn't the way they did.. So no moneys for them!  er.. weird marking on my arm.. I remember redrawing that thing like 20 times.
Yeah, I know I'm ugly either way..
[/size]

JHunz:
My engagement portrait

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version