Author Topic: So who's left?  (Read 46677 times)

May 22, 2006, 02:18:41 PM
Reply #140

Condizzle

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
And suddenly there were Condis. Thousands of them.
"Jiggling Eggleston," replied the clams.

May 22, 2006, 02:54:25 PM
Reply #141

Loke The Sleek Peruvian

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
I have so much work (Extended Essay, World Literature, Business Internal Assessment, TOK, etc) I can barely breathe :( I'm just hating school right now.

EDIT: typo :)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2006, 02:54:47 PM by Loke The Sleek Peruvian »
I am Sleek.

Are you?

Only in peru would you consider being closer to satan 'winning'... INCA HAX FOR THE WIN!

May 23, 2006, 12:32:54 AM
Reply #142

zerwalter

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Code: [Select]
while(1)
  mySleeknessFactor++;

May 23, 2006, 10:05:27 AM
Reply #143

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile
I moved on to BF2.....  pretty much like NS except for the aliens =(

But wow... just going over the names that replied makes me want to load it up again

anyways...  can't help but wonder what ol flayra has in mind for his next game....  IIRC he was going to create a standalone game...  lets hope it is as good as NS.

Good to see you all!

May 24, 2006, 11:16:27 PM
Reply #144

Loke The Sleek Peruvian

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
What's a Flayra?
I am Sleek.

Are you?

Only in peru would you consider being closer to satan 'winning'... INCA HAX FOR THE WIN!

May 25, 2006, 11:09:23 AM
Reply #145

Reasa

• Skulk

• View Profile
99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around....98 bottles of beer on the wall....

Everybody!

98 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around...

May 25, 2006, 09:42:28 PM
Reply #146

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile
What's a Flayra?
[snapback]55817[/snapback]

that thing that made the game...   did he run off?

May 25, 2006, 09:44:20 PM
Reply #147

E-Fonzarelli

• Skulk

• View Profile
with pledging finally over (woot TKE woot) I finally had some time to browse the forums, but unfortunetly its toward the end of the semester, which means finals and loads of papers! so back to having no gaming life for about another 3 weeks but im still around lurking in the shadows of the forums ;)
[snapback]55721[/snapback]

they have a TKE chapter (in which I know quite a few people) @ NSU.

May 30, 2006, 08:25:38 PM
Reply #148

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
nice, yea tke is the largest international frat so its really common to run into a brother everyday, even without noticing which is quite cool. and as for flayra, I saw him on 38th st laying down drinking some rum telling drunken stories to kids who kicked him telling him look where not listening to your community when updating your mod got him!

^and yes, im not serious if anyone is actually that gullible ;)
« Last Edit: May 30, 2006, 08:26:33 PM by Diablus »

June 02, 2006, 01:28:48 PM
Reply #149

ANeM

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • Steam profile
What's a Flayra?
[snapback]55817[/snapback]

that thing that made the game...   did he run off?
[snapback]55822[/snapback]
Game?
What is this 'Game' you speak of?

June 05, 2006, 01:06:46 PM
Reply #150

Evangelion_2

• Legacy Admin
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Completely random that I am posting here but its been a loooonngg while since NS. Moving from game to game. Playing alittle free Ragnarok Online now a days. It was fun when we had our own server :( I pretty much miss everyone.
Sig size too big, 22kb is the max size, yours is 38kb - DHP (the loser)
MrBill:Ohhhhhhh NooooO!!!!

June 05, 2006, 09:47:19 PM
Reply #151

blasify wagiity

• Legacy Reserved
  • Lerker

• View Profile
I'm here too!  I've been getting back into NS.  I miss lunixmonster NS :(

June 07, 2006, 02:15:51 PM
Reply #152

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Soooooooooooo. . .

How many of you actually check the forums more than once a week?  Just out of curiosity, because less than a fourth of the people who siad they watch the forums haven't been here in aeges! WITH AN AE! Æ! (- DHP)

I'm still here, and wonder where you all play your games, be it bf2, ns, css, dod(s), whatever.  Tell me were to find you, and I shall hunt you down and challenge you to a round of whatever game you're playing!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 04:20:00 AM by Dirty Harry Potter »
Kodiac teh Pirate Bear
One part comm, one part cheerleader, 3 parts cuddly bear

June 07, 2006, 03:45:30 PM
Reply #153

Spectre X

• Skulk

• View Profile
All i have to say is, Damn the Seniors (Glares at Kodiac), and thank god school's only got 3 (or 2 now) days left!

This means i can play video games again!

June 07, 2006, 05:23:47 PM
Reply #154

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
How many of you actually check the forums more than once a week?  Just out of curiosity, because less than a fourth of the people who siad they watch the forums haven't been here in aeges! WITH AN AE!
I check the forums almost daily --- yes I'm that bored sometimes and compulsively (sp) check back here (and a few other places) a lot more than I should.

WHEN I get a chance to play NS it's on the OldF servers.  Games there are equally as good as on LM with the exception of not recognizing as many people.

June 07, 2006, 05:40:04 PM
Reply #155

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
When I play NS it's on the TacticalGamer servers. bs0 (two meanings: no blockscripts, and no bull**** :)), cool people, very very active admins. Awesome reg, too.
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

June 08, 2006, 07:38:32 PM
Reply #156

aeroripper

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
When I play NS it's on the TacticalGamer servers. bs0 (two meanings: no blockscripts, and no bull**** :)), cool people, very very active admins. Awesome reg, too.
[snapback]55855[/snapback]

2 of 8 is my main man :p.

I'm an admin now over on the tacticalgamer servers.  It really is a good community and the server is *packed* for hours every night and we have great games every night.  Seriously, I had more in just a few nights than in weeks on other servers.

Teamwork is *required* on the server, you must be able to hear the voicecomms and actively participate with the team or you will be kicked.  Not to scare you, but we filter out a lot of the guys that cause nothing but problems on other servers quickly.  The whole motto is to have respect for the other players, teamwork, and maturity.  When you combine all three of these we really have some great games and great regs.  Really, the teamwork and communication part alone is worth a visit.

If any of you guys are interested, come on over and read this thread (and the links within) as it gives the general ethos of what we're about:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural-selec...gns-primer.html

note: if you join the server without signing the primer (our new registration method) you will have a ? mark beside your name and be first on the list to get bumped when players with 5000 points come in.  It's kind of complicated but a very efficient system at keeping regulars on the server when its full.  

If you do decide to give it a try and have any questions, go ahead and fire out a PM to me after creating an account on the forums (aeroripper).  If you dont like it, that's okay too, I know we are a fairly unique server and arn't for everyone.  Feel free to send me a PM either way though as I'd love to hear from ya guys.

/end advertising :p

As quarter said, no blockscripts, good reg, classic NS with no gameplay altering plugins.  I saw kodiac yesterday and nooblet today, maybe we'll see some more? :D.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 07:43:26 PM by aeroripper »

June 09, 2006, 01:49:46 AM
Reply #157

LowCrawler

• Reserved Slot
  • Onos

• View Profile

June 09, 2006, 03:46:41 AM
Reply #158

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
[snapback]55818[/snapback]
98 bottles of beer on the wall, 98 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around....97 bottles of beer on the wall....

Everybody!

97 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around...

June 09, 2006, 10:20:37 AM
Reply #159

A Boojum Snark

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
Soooooooooooo. . .

How many of you actually check the forums more than once a week?  Just out of curiosity, because less than a fourth of the people who siad they watch the forums haven't been here in aeges! WITH AN AE! Æ! (- DHP)

I can 1-up Ducky on this one, I check them around 3-6 times a day in my boredom, along with a few other forums.

...<_<

...96 bottles of beer on the wall....

96 bottles of beer, take one down, pass it around...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 10:20:46 AM by A Boojum Snark »