Author Topic: MrBill won't be here  (Read 3013 times)

August 26, 2005, 08:29:16 PM
Read 3013 times

Tooky

• Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
His ISP is acting like a tard and prefers giving him BS every time he calls because they keep notes on him because they know he knows their service is poo.

For a sample of their tardship, they sent him a power adapter when he called to have a replacement modem once his 2nd one died; mind you, the first lasted long enough and the second was only a few days old.

August 26, 2005, 08:55:55 PM
Reply #1

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
NOES TEH BILL WILL BE GONE ON MY LAST WEEK HERE :(  :(

(here as in being able to play NS)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2005, 08:56:20 PM by Diablus »

August 26, 2005, 08:57:14 PM
Reply #2

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
:blink: Who?

:p
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

August 27, 2005, 01:00:08 AM
Reply #3

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
WHAT?! NO BILLOCATIONS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 Ok so I don't really play much anymore but I still enjoy a good billocation.

I reveal penis I know psychology.

August 28, 2005, 10:59:54 PM
Reply #4

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
I want more stories of bill dealing with his ISP
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

August 29, 2005, 09:06:17 AM
Reply #5

rad4Christ

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
Well, I had an opposite experience.

I've been having ping and latency problems for a LONG time. We thought we had ironed all the problems out, when I began getting a 4% packet loss ALL THE TIME.

Technician came back out (on a Saturday) and tested the lines all the way to the Carrier station. He found that there was some bad copper lines near my house. So he told me he would have to replace that.

That was a month ago. I got a bit irate that I haven't had any changes in performance, and that I still can't play online games without major packet loss. So I call the phone company to complain that I haven't heard anything. They gave me three months credit and informed me as to why it has taken so long.

It seems they are going to replace 3 miles of cable, and install a new carrier station. All because I complained of slow DSL. I love my phone company.

Go go Farmer's Telephone!
tim
Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important. CS Lewis

SheenaYanai
: why do i have to be a stone? i dont want to be a stone... i want to do some harm.... can i be a exploding stone at least?

August 29, 2005, 12:44:30 PM
Reply #6

Bryan

• Gorge

• View Profile
damn, and all I got was a single strand of glass.

Bryan
1987 Keller, Tx spelling bee champ.

August 29, 2005, 02:08:43 PM
Reply #7

Fewlio

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
My ISP just replaced my filters when my dog broke the hookup to my house(he got tied around it somehow, retarded golden retriever lololol).

I reveal penis I know psychology.