Author Topic: Lunixmonster Terms  (Read 9275 times)

January 15, 2004, 01:37:46 PM
Reply #20

Uranium - 235

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
I really really don't understand the last 4 posts... are we just making up ###### now?

January 15, 2004, 02:00:00 PM
Reply #21

Ulatoh

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/user=starvingpoet
asdf doesnt have a real meaning, its an acronym without words...even though everyone knows it is expressing frustration, so we are trying to decide what it stands for, like an understood I AmSureDyingFast
Virus removed.
Your sig pic contained naughty language. Removed. -lolfighter
I never had a sig pic :p
Then where'd that picture come from?
Nanites.

January 16, 2004, 10:25:34 PM
Reply #22

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
ball of dewm, ball of doom == sinking ocs/dcs into one another to make one extremely hard to kill offensive structure without a blind spot :S
u forgot about the new breed/evolution i created a few days ago  >:D  called: DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNN....

OC BALLWALL OF DEWM!!!! no jp can fly past it, no heavy can survive it. its only natural enemies are: Gl spam :x, Seiges!!!!!!, and h4x, it is... almost a perfection,  

OCBWOD > HA Train

ill get a few pics for those who havent feel victim to it yet, so far noone kileld it ;D

January 17, 2004, 07:57:02 AM
Reply #23

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
You can only be kidding me. Even a BoD complete with eight OCs is hardly a threat to heavies. Iirc, an OC does twenty damage. Since it's "light" damage, it's reduced by half against heavies. That means eight spikes times ten damage = 80 damage. Now out of that, 95% is absorbed by the heavy armor. Five percent of 80 is 4. 4 damage is what goes through the armor and hits the player. A buddy with a welder can weld the other 76 damage that hit the armor faster than the BoD can reduce it. That means it'd take 25 shots from the BoD to kill a heavy, and that is only assuming he doesn't run right past it or gets medpacks. Heavy armor > BoD.

If your BoD or whatever you call it managed to kill heavies, those guys can only have been complete and UTTER smacktards, sorry to say it. And since smacktards < all, that is hardly an achievement.

January 17, 2004, 09:38:59 AM
Reply #24

Grimm

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/grimmus
Or there could be a well placed web trap to hold the heavies. Or perhaps an Onos (like me) who has entirely too much free time could stomp the marines near the BoD until it kills em. Rather unlikely, and I still see the BoD more of a novelty than a tactical item, but theres still possibilities.

January 17, 2004, 10:38:13 AM
Reply #25

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
not quite ball of dewm, but it will get rid of those rambo heavies, or at least weaken the pointman

8 ocs, placed so that they will fire at approximately the same time (from different directions)
1-2 scs to hide them
4-8 dcs to heal them
possibly 1 mc incase it gets to hot
and a few deviously placed webs

>:D

January 17, 2004, 10:43:12 AM
Reply #26

BobTheJanitor

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://
Even a clever LA marine can get past a BoD if he doesn't have to stay it its firing range for too long. It's all about duck-jump bunny hopping. Seems to throw off the aiming of the OCs and if you're quick enough you'll only get hit by a few spikes. I'm starting to think that a wiser use for your 8 OCs is to stretch them out along the paths to hives so that if ignored, they'll still spike the crap out of people walking the whole way, and if shot, they give you a long string of red dots to follow right to the sneaky marines.

Lunixmonster: Banning the NS community one smacktard at a time. -lolfighter
there are a lot of aaaa...mmmmm.... "HAPPY" pirates on this ship. -GrayDuck

January 17, 2004, 10:56:13 AM
Reply #27

Geminosity

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
I still think nothing beats the old 'over here' oc traps where you stick one around a corner but in somewhat plain view then a ton on the other side so when the marine tries to be sneak and take out the obvious one the others stud him in the back XD