Author Topic: Getting to know the community  (Read 5962 times)

July 02, 2005, 03:48:54 AM
Reply #20

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
graduated (hs) a while ago, got back from a trip to toronto. it's also 5am and i have to work tomorrow (i sell paper plates after putting them on shelves ... meh, easy 6.75/hr)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 03:49:05 AM by Black Mage »

July 05, 2005, 10:44:10 AM
Reply #21

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Don't you know the essentials about me already? I always have trouble replying to nonspecific questions such as "tell me something about yourself" anyway. Ask my job interviewers. I'm older than aeroripper, though.

July 05, 2005, 12:05:04 PM
Reply #22

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
Don't you know the essentials about me already? I always have trouble replying to nonspecific questions such as "tell me something about yourself" anyway. Ask my job interviewers. I'm older than aeroripper, though.
[snapback]51891[/snapback]
LF is a mid-twenties German who spent some time in... uh.. crap.. Denmark? Holland? Netherlands? One of those. He went to a really funky school that was all open ended and stuff and met cool people and chilled, he lurved it. He then plied his hand at... electrical engineering, I think. He didn't like that, not his cup o' tea! So he took a while stressin' what to do with his life.

He's now in school learning network/pc support/general IT stuff and hopes to enter the wide world of Working sooner, rather than later.
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

July 05, 2005, 08:13:10 PM
Reply #23

LowCrawler

• Reserved Slot
  • Onos

• View Profile
[snapback]51891[/snapback]
LF is a mid-twenties German who spent some time in... uh.. crap.. Denmark? Holland? Netherlands? One of those. He went to a really funky school that was all open ended and stuff and met cool people and chilled, he lurved it. He then plied his hand at... electrical engineering, I think. He didn't like that, not his cup o' tea! So he took a while stressin' what to do with his life.

He's now in school learning network/pc support/general IT stuff and hopes to enter the wide world of Working sooner, rather than later.
[snapback]51897[/snapback]
and now lets meet our next contestant!

July 06, 2005, 06:57:38 AM
Reply #24

Goldy

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Anyone want a crate of lemons that didn't pass inspection? They each have one bite taken out of them.
Best thread ever
"You steal a thousand Post-It notes at 12p, and you've made... a profit."

July 06, 2005, 10:06:59 AM
Reply #25

bacon_flaps

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
What exactly makes a lemon not pass inspection?

SOMETHING ABOUT ME:

I GOT A PUPPY RECENTLY :D
10 week old welsh corgi.
signature

July 06, 2005, 10:32:42 AM
Reply #26

confused!

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.confusionville.net
i for see a conflict betwee  goldy and a flying lemon. who will take who first? what will each one taste like perhaps lemony goodness and pop tart sweetness. no one knows. except maybe redfrood and goldy, as they may have tasted themselves.

in more serious news i have purchased a projector. it allows me to enjoy the benefits of huge sweetness and surround sound.  that and battlefield looks rather sharp on i if i do say so my self.
HUEG SIGNATURE IS NUKED