Author Topic: Quite an awesome finding!  (Read 3493 times)

May 10, 2005, 10:07:19 PM
Read 3493 times

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Well being an extreme diehard fan of the Aliens Universe I am never satisfied of what I learn from it and always have the need to find more info. One being an extreme curiosity on the Alien species (Xenomorphs, Internecivus Raptus, Bugs, whatever you call em!)

This Source has had me reading for hours! and has given me a HUGE variety of really cool facts on the lifecycle, uses of certain body parts, dna, etc of the Alien species which is freakin awesome. It also answered alot of questions and skeptical info. Now the author of these "essays" has backed up material which proves he has done his homework and achieved his masters degree :-P, hell it seems he can teach a goddamn class all year long on it as if these things truely exist! There is many pictures to give visuals as well as clips from the Movies to more clearly specify what hes explianing

Definetly a primary source for those intrested in the whole Xenomorph  species  :cool:
Hope you enjoy my find (if any of you haven't found this already  :huh: )
« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 10:12:04 PM by Diablus »

May 10, 2005, 11:16:53 PM
Reply #1

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Link doesn't work! >_<
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

May 11, 2005, 01:41:23 AM
Reply #2

Guspaz

• Reserved Slot
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://teknews.net
Very amazing. The site just sucked up way more of my time than it should have, delaying a much needed sleep :p

May 11, 2005, 01:47:00 AM
Reply #3

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

May 11, 2005, 11:58:30 AM
Reply #4

Scuzball

• Lerker

• View Profile
I've seen my share of baaaad fansites before, but this one actually suprised me. It's pretty well written and thought out.

I'm up to the 'Stage 2' article  XD
Gothic dance!

May 11, 2005, 12:41:48 PM
Reply #5

X-S-Z

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Awesome find my friend, finally we can bring our one four hour xenomorph debates to a close.

:D

May 11, 2005, 01:31:40 PM
Reply #6

Guspaz

• Reserved Slot
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://teknews.net
And cheez and I can end our debate about how a colony could form without a queen (It turns out that drones can mutate a human to turn them INTO an egg)

May 11, 2005, 01:47:53 PM
Reply #7

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Also known as "the scene that was cut from Alien but put back into the Director's Cut".

Anchorpoint essays are really old (but updated), I'm shocked you "diehards" haven't found them before??
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater

May 11, 2005, 01:59:17 PM
Reply #8

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
And cheez and I can end our debate about how a colony could form without a queen (It turns out that drones can mutate a human to turn them INTO an egg)
[snapback]48325[/snapback]

yea I had no clue they could do that until I read it and then saw that clip / picture of the guy from Alien who was like 85% done changing, I always thought that egg around him was just hive infestation and by coincidence looked like an egg. I always thought the drone *over time* could just lay an egg with a queen carrying facehugger.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2005, 02:00:03 PM by Diablus »

May 11, 2005, 02:15:14 PM
Reply #9

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Also guys you need to play the Jaguar version of AvP, they took that whole idea from Alien and turned it into a method for the Alien player to reproduce himself in order to finish the game.
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater