Author Topic: Legion: 1, Angry Drivers: 0  (Read 6468 times)

April 27, 2005, 04:15:46 AM
Reply #20

SgtFury

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
Impressive work young padawan  :D
Works well at lights too like in Back to the Future um III think that was the one :)

Let them think you are going to race and just mosey along like a pensioner. No satisfaction for them at all  :D

April 27, 2005, 05:49:01 AM
Reply #21

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
for the record I thought he meant drivers on the street, not computer drivers
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

April 27, 2005, 06:06:22 AM
Reply #22

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
you know, even i thought that he meant he had a driver conflict resolved in some unorthodox way but, at risk of losing my title of nerdork, i will claim that i knew it all along

April 27, 2005, 07:25:13 AM
Reply #23

Ulatoh

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/user=starvingpoet
sadly, I, too thought first of .inf files slapping eachother and demanding satisfaction.
Virus removed.
Your sig pic contained naughty language. Removed. -lolfighter
I never had a sig pic :p
Then where'd that picture come from?
Nanites.

April 27, 2005, 05:22:56 PM
Reply #24

Mr.Bill

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
This is a gamers forum, anyone who DIDNT think is was a driver issues DOES NOT BELONG.

:-D

but yeah, winnar is teh j00

Hows my comming? PM!

For the win

April 27, 2005, 06:55:02 PM
Reply #25

Evangelion_2

• Legacy Admin
  • Gorge

• View Profile
Tailgaters are so stupid if I get pissed enough I just slam on my breaks to give them a scare.
Sig size too big, 22kb is the max size, yours is 38kb - DHP (the loser)
MrBill:Ohhhhhhh NooooO!!!!

April 27, 2005, 07:15:54 PM
Reply #26

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
I thought software drivers and opted not to read this... then I was amazed at the number of replies and decided it must be something good (or just full of spam).

It made me laugh... Good job!

But I must ask... why were you in the left lane if you weren't passing anyone?  I mean if you could mouth 'lets go' and he was going to race you, that implies to me that there were no cars in front of you once you moved over.  I have to say that I hate people who camp in the left lane when there are no cars in the next lane over and someone is creeping up behind them.  HATE HATE HATE.

April 27, 2005, 07:22:33 PM
Reply #27

Ulatoh

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://www.xanga.com/user=starvingpoet
i've done that exact thing before, except it was at a stoplight, the other guy was in the left turn lane, and i revved my engine like we would race. there was noone else out cause it was the dead of night.  I revved my engine, and sat there, as the first light to turn green was the left turn light, he floored it, and went straight, but since he was in the wrong lane, this put him left of center on the other size, nearby fuzz = pwned.
Virus removed.
Your sig pic contained naughty language. Removed. -lolfighter
I never had a sig pic :p
Then where'd that picture come from?
Nanites.

April 28, 2005, 04:21:44 PM
Reply #28

Legionnaired

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
I thought software drivers and opted not to read this... then I was amazed at the number of replies and decided it must be something good (or just full of spam).

But I must ask... why were you in the left lane if you weren't passing anyone?  I mean if you could mouth 'lets go' and he was going to race you, that implies to me that there were no cars in front of you once you moved over.  I have to say that I hate people who camp in the left lane when there are no cars in the next lane over and someone is creeping up behind them.  HATE HATE HATE.
[snapback]47242[/snapback]

Because in the middle of the day on this particular 3-lane highway, the other two lanes have senior citizens going sub-65.

April 30, 2005, 09:41:59 PM
Reply #29

LowCrawler

• Reserved Slot
  • Onos

• View Profile

But I must ask... why were you in the left lane if you weren't passing anyone?  I mean if you could mouth 'lets go' and he was going to race you, that implies to me that there were no cars in front of you once you moved over.  I have to say that I hate people who camp in the left lane when there are no cars in the next lane over and someone is creeping up behind them.  HATE HATE HATE.
[snapback]47242[/snapback]

i think this is a Texas thing because when i was up in Oklahoma some jerk was talking down to me about being in the left lane when we both pulled into the same gas station.. but at least 'round these here parts the left lane is just the fast lane... if youre pulling a trailor or jsut dont like going 75 then you stick right and rest of us will mosy on past yer down towards yonder ways.

so yeah long story short i drive left lane all the time.. just depends on where i need to be.

May 01, 2005, 08:44:56 AM
Reply #30

Asal

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
i think this is a Texas thing because when i was up in Oklahoma some jerk was talking down to me about being in the left lane when we both pulled into the same gas station.. but at least 'round these here parts the left lane is just the fast lane... if youre pulling a trailor or jsut dont like going 75 then you stick right and rest of us will mosy on past yer down towards yonder ways.

so yeah long story short i drive left lane all the time.. just depends on where i need to be.
[snapback]47470[/snapback]

In Michigan, there is no such thing as 'moseying' past someone with a trailer, or going the speed limit.  People will fly by ALL the time....unless there's a cop.  But here, the left lane is the passing lane, if you're in it, you're expected to be passing people.  So if you're not passing, slide over to the middle lane.  However, most of the time if you get into the left lane, you're gonna stay there, because all the huge trucks bo about 60.
Asal 'The Unforgiving'
Fedaykin, Warrior of the Desert Mouse

"I will live to be immortal...or die trying!"

May 01, 2005, 09:21:51 AM
Reply #31

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile

[snapback]47470[/snapback]

In Michigan, there is no such thing as 'moseying' past someone with a trailer, or going the speed limit.  People will fly by ALL the time....unless there's a cop.  But here, the left lane is the passing lane, if you're in it, you're expected to be passing people.  So if you're not passing, slide over to the middle lane.  However, most of the time if you get into the left lane, you're gonna stay there, because all the huge trucks bo about 60.
[snapback]47492[/snapback]
Yes, Michigan is awesome. People seriously do not care about speed limits that much. On freeways they go 80 all the time. And when passing people on regular roads, they go about 70.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.