Author Topic: Comments on a song I wrote  (Read 2417 times)

April 14, 2005, 11:03:50 PM
Read 2417 times

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Ok, so here's a song that I wrote for an upcoming school concert. Right now, it's being synthesized by a small sound base - just a small step above midi quality... excuse me for that :) Just give me some comments on it, etc. It'd be especially nice if they were of a musical nature, for those of you with talents in music :)
Thanks!

Clickeh. 4 MB, 128 kbs mp3.

And BTW, the melody part is supposed to be for vocals; right now, it's just an instrument, soon to be replaced by voice.
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

April 15, 2005, 03:47:29 PM
Reply #1

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
Wow...  Coherant music  :blink:

You hack at everything.

The style I write in is totally different, and I have pretty much no experiance in the style of this song, so all I can really say is it sounds good, and reminds me of FF6 or some anime or something.
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

April 15, 2005, 11:26:36 PM
Reply #2

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
Reminds me of those midis....
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 11:27:54 PM by IntensityRising »

April 16, 2005, 08:22:08 AM
Reply #3

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Reminds me of those midis....
[snapback]46294[/snapback]

I used a 5-MB soundbase for the program; don't expect quality in these sounds :) It's made to be performed live anyway.
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

April 16, 2005, 08:45:40 AM
Reply #4

CorvusX

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
You hack at everything.
[snapback]46269[/snapback]
Bant him.

Nice work, 1/4 :cool:

April 16, 2005, 02:30:29 PM
Reply #5

Manta

• Fade

• View Profile
The title is misleading. I thought I would finally hear him without whisper syndrome  :(

April 17, 2005, 04:31:52 AM
Reply #6

SlickWill

• Skulk

• View Profile
I think if you listen to his music, you feel the whisper syndrome speaking.   :p   I actually really liked it.  It is really good.  The best thing though it's not really repetative.  Reminded me of Yanni.  Which is not a bad thing, he writes some crazy bad ass stuff.