Author Topic: Chess  (Read 8630 times)

March 01, 2005, 09:48:59 AM
Reply #40

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
PFFT. it's to lull you into a false sense of security, then BAM! face full of sharp objects! or something..
[snapback]41520[/snapback]
No no no, you got it all wrong:

BAM! Mammoth tank through concrete wall!

March 01, 2005, 08:56:47 PM
Reply #41

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
i think lolfighter is mistaken

lull them into a false sense of security and then *BAM* "ohhh yeah" and then the kool-aid man steals all their peices and you get a checkmate

March 02, 2005, 02:30:55 PM
Reply #42

Crispy

• Skulk

• View Profile
    • http://
I just played Chinese chess the other day which is similar to normal chess but with a few differences:

- It's Red vs Black
- It's Hans vs Huns
- There's a river down the middle of the board
- Some pieces can't cross the river
- THARS KANONS!
A lovely thing to see:
through the paper window's hole,
the Galaxy.

March 02, 2005, 02:43:54 PM
Reply #43

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
That Chess game in mortal kombat deception is pretty cool since you get to fight over the square and have your mage do a special move like revive or kill a enemy "grunt" or "sorcerer" and you can set up 1 "boobey trap" which when any player lands on it. BEWM say goodbye :D.. but it can be quite annoying when the other sorcerrer teleports your grunt right onto their boobey trap :angry:

but its chess with a twist. Though I prefer regular chess

March 03, 2005, 11:35:25 AM
Reply #44

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
ARRRCHHOOOOON!!!!!!!!!!
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

March 03, 2005, 11:13:55 PM
Reply #45

JohnTheGarbageman

• Skulk

• View Profile
That Chess game in mortal kombat deception is pretty cool since you get to fight over the square and have your mage do a special move like revive or kill a enemy "grunt" or "sorcerer" and you can set up 1 "boobey trap" which when any player lands on it. BEWM say goodbye :D.. but it can be quite annoying when the other sorcerrer teleports your grunt right onto their boobey trap :angry:

but its chess with a twist. Though I prefer regular chess
[snapback]42122[/snapback]

Thats an understatement along the lines of "a hermaphrodite is just a girl with a twist". Its a chick with manparts son - and that chess you're talking about is just as weird and disgusting.