Author Topic: Please help! :(  (Read 2867 times)

March 09, 2005, 05:30:33 PM
Read 2867 times

Quickbolt

• Lerker

• View Profile
Please i kind of lie this server but whiem im play i get kicked for no reason randomly sometimes when we win and im command to. Please can ou guyus add more players to game in server

March 09, 2005, 06:00:47 PM
Reply #1

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
This forum is much like the NS forums in that a coherently written post will get more replies than one that is not.

And to answer the question, LM will most likely not be increasing it's size limit due to the gameplay changes at larger server sizes. It'll be LB's call though.
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

March 09, 2005, 06:41:16 PM
Reply #2

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Try to get a reserved slot by posting on the forums often, participating in IRC chatting, and of course playing on the server a lot.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

March 09, 2005, 07:03:56 PM
Reply #3

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
I doubt that the cause of the kicking has been explained; they're called reserved slots - and they're given to players whom we like to play with. These players have priority over others when joining the server; if no free slots are available, then the highest-pinging non-slotter will be selected from the game and kicked, giving the slotter a place to join.
As Malevolent explained, play on the server, post on the forums, and idle in IRC to get a reserved slot. You shouldn't be the one asking for it, though; it should be others asking you, "do you want a slot" :)
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

March 10, 2005, 01:55:56 AM
Reply #4

SgtFury

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://
Alot of us Quick have experienced the kick (myself included) and it is annoying, but wait a bit and ususally someone else leaves and a space opens. Its very good at promoting patience :) Plus as malevolent says join in and have fun and you could get a reserved slot too.

March 10, 2005, 06:05:56 PM
Reply #5

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
Don't feel left out, I myself haven't got one yet. So I'm in the shadows with you.

March 10, 2005, 06:43:14 PM
Reply #6

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
Try to get a reserved slot by posting on the forums often, participating in IRC chatting, and of course playing on the server a lot.
[snapback]42911[/snapback]
^^

if you do it, slots will come
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

March 11, 2005, 11:47:34 AM
Reply #7

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
That applies to many slots in life.
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater