Author Topic: You are allowed to...  (Read 8452 times)

February 11, 2005, 02:58:46 PM
Reply #40

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Bad form I know, but its a new question.

Anyone have anything odd happen when they're using these xhairs on the alien team?

When i'm using mousewheel to switch weapons, this big blurb appears instead of, say, the bite icon.

Solutions?

Also, the shotgun xhair has personally contributed to 3 onos kills in one game.
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater

February 12, 2005, 05:10:10 AM
Reply #41

Clashen

• Legacy Reserved
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
i've always used the 1.04 crosshairs and moomin's shotgun-crosshair. They're perfect and always worked fine for me.

btw i use a sens of 3 for alien and 1.3 for marine. And MrBen get zazi to get your site up because i wanna see your elite crosshairs.
<snip>, your sig image is, or rather was i suppose, 48kb, max size is 22kb. - DHP
<zing>, your mom is, or rather was i suppose, 200kg, max size is 100kg LOL - clashen

February 12, 2005, 01:16:47 PM
Reply #42

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
I seem to have some sort of problem with it showing the first weapon slot on the top left of the screen when i switch weapons.

Edit - here's the screenie
« Last Edit: February 12, 2005, 04:31:49 PM by Necrosis »

February 13, 2005, 07:09:56 AM
Reply #43

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Is this with quickswitch enabled? If not, turn on quickswitch. You'll have all the weapon placements memorised already, so you don't need to browse that menu.

February 13, 2005, 01:30:07 PM
Reply #44

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Well I can hit 1-4 or I can mousewheel, I don't have to click to confirm the weapon. I tend to use lastinv for my weapon switching anyhow.

The point was more that its not meant to do that, and I'd like to know why so I can fix it, as it annoys me deeply.

February 15, 2005, 09:54:05 AM
Reply #45

Legionnaired

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
    • http://
Is this with quickswitch enabled? If not, turn on quickswitch. You'll have all the weapon placements memorised already, so you don't need to browse that menu.
[snapback]40534[/snapback]

What I do is have hud_fastswitch 1, With slot1 bound to 'q', slot 2 bound to mouse5(Thumb button next to voicecomm.), and slot3 bound to mouse2. You can switch between claw, metabolize, and blink at lightning speed.