Author Topic: Rad? Who is this rad?  (Read 5246 times)

January 20, 2005, 09:46:19 AM
Read 5246 times

rad4Christ

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
    • http://
So, this alternate reality, called "real life" has struck again. And my other persona, some guy known as "tim", has abducted me and taken over my life. It seems that this thing called a "job" has gotten quite busy, that and the fact that tim is also looking for another said "job", which will in short give him 2 full time jobs with one at half pay, "tim" persona has required more time as of late. Then there's this thing, it's the result of reproduction, a "baby" that his sole soul mate called "wife" is carrying around in her body, and the two are requiring "tim"'s attention and "money" more and more. And tim's son, we'll call him "Micah" since that's his name, is getting more into playing Midtown Madness and Motocross Madness on the PC, so it is in use more often.

Although rad4Christ is still a viable entity, his time has been reduced to a few minutes an evening, and a somewhat trolling presence in IRC and forums... You may see him in game, or playing B6. He will return, but not as highly visible as previously manifested.

In short, my youth group has doubled to about 30 teens a week, I have another kid on the way and doctor bills ot pay, I'm job hunting like a crazy man, and I'm spending more time with God and the fam. So I'll see ya when I see ya.
tim
Christianity, if false, is of no importance, and if true, of infinite importance. The only thing it cannot be is moderately important. CS Lewis

SheenaYanai
: why do i have to be a stone? i dont want to be a stone... i want to do some harm.... can i be a exploding stone at least?

January 20, 2005, 09:54:17 AM
Reply #1

holy_devil

• Legacy Admin
  • Onos

• View Profile
sucks =/ well good luck to you sir! hope to see you around =]

January 20, 2005, 10:15:46 AM
Reply #2

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Well that's good for you. Family, job, etc should be > NS, and it's good that it applies to you. It was quite fun playing with you, and I hope you'll come back soon, better than ever!

We might see a decrease in average comming skill during your absence :D
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld

January 20, 2005, 10:18:01 AM
Reply #3

Legionnaired

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
1 Peter 5:6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, so that he may exalt you in due time. 7 Cast all your anxiety on him, because he cares for you.

Psalms 55:22 Cast your burdenc on the Lord, and he will sustain you;

Course, I'm sure you already have those on the top of your head. Awesomeness with the growth in the youth group and the growth of the fetus. As for the rest of it, it'll pass in due time.

You've got at least one person on here pulling and praying for ya, Timmeh. Just stick around long enough to teach the newbies what it means to be 'radcommed.' :p

January 20, 2005, 10:39:51 AM
Reply #4

Malevolent

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Hope you can get everything straightened out, rad.
It's twice as clear as heaven and twice as loud as reason.

January 20, 2005, 10:52:51 AM
Reply #5

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
noesium rad goes lerk on us  :(

he should be rad4rl right now :p
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

January 20, 2005, 12:34:33 PM
Reply #6

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
Best of luck with the demands of RL, may you be happy and content :)
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

January 20, 2005, 12:41:25 PM
Reply #7

Anarki3x6

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
Yeah, that damned real life :(
-_^

January 20, 2005, 03:07:21 PM
Reply #8

Diablus

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
</3

ah the few downsides of "growing up" v_v

January 20, 2005, 04:49:17 PM
Reply #9

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
Stop by as often as possible  <3
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

January 20, 2005, 08:07:38 PM
Reply #10

spinviper

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
Noes.. no more uber l337 commanding...  :(
Exitus Acta Probat

January 20, 2005, 11:10:17 PM
Reply #11

Dark

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
cya around rad or should i say "tim" (are you the enchanter from Search for the Holy Grail)

anyways hope you get everything straightened out and that your new child on the way will be a healthy one
« Last Edit: January 20, 2005, 11:10:31 PM by Dark »
er.. which doohickey is the capacitor? and not a FLUX capacitor right?!? cuz then i'd have to put it in my Dolorian..
[/b]

January 21, 2005, 06:35:59 AM
Reply #12

LowCrawler

• Reserved Slot
  • Onos

• View Profile
cya around rad or should i say "tim" (are you the enchanter from Search for the Holy Grail)

anyways hope you get everything straightened out and that your new child on the way will be a healthy one
[snapback]38948[/snapback]

actually dark, yes thats exactly who he is... my eyebrows still havent grown back from the blasts of random flame.

January 21, 2005, 09:37:46 AM
Reply #13

Legionnaired

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
Oooh! Idea!

TEACH MICAH TO COMM!

Maybe good comming is genetic! We'd have our very own Lunixmonster comm prodigy!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2005, 09:38:12 AM by Legionnaired »

January 21, 2005, 02:42:46 PM
Reply #14

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
If you're fine with spending less time in the virtual and more in the real world, so are we.

January 21, 2005, 08:16:37 PM
Reply #15

Asal

• Legacy Reserved
  • Fade

• View Profile
I say we get this 'Tim' fellow, and tie him down to a computer so our good buddy 'rad' can come back from the living.
Asal 'The Unforgiving'
Fedaykin, Warrior of the Desert Mouse

"I will live to be immortal...or die trying!"

January 22, 2005, 03:33:45 PM
Reply #16

CorvusX

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
I say we get this 'Tim' fellow, and tie him down to a computer so our good buddy 'rad' can come back from the living.
[snapback]39017[/snapback]

kekeke^^

Anywho, good luck with everything rad, and don't forget to stop by every once in a while to have a tiny bit o' fun :)

January 24, 2005, 09:52:11 PM
Reply #17

duherman

• Onos

• View Profile
    • Q-Dance
It's been fun playing with you, I'll be looking forward for your return.

January 24, 2005, 10:33:50 PM
Reply #18

EmperorPenguin

• Legacy Reserved
  • Skulk

• View Profile
I'm sorry to see your time on the server diminish Rad, but of course when real life calls one had best answer.  Best of luck with everything, especially the baby and the youth group.  We'll see you around.
"What is it that makes a complete stranger dive into an icy river to save a solid gold baby?  Maybe we'll never know."

January 24, 2005, 10:50:23 PM
Reply #19

2_of_8

• Marine

• View Profile
Well good thing he still plays here.
Bad thing he plays elsewhere! I confined you to LM yesterday, remember? :p
Where lipstick is concerned, the important thing is not color, but to accept God's final word on where your lips end. - Jerry Seinfeld