Author Topic: El Fendero Bendero  (Read 3767 times)

November 04, 2004, 05:17:14 AM
Reply #20

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Still, TAK, they conducted a violent robbery. How the HELL can you be cool with that? These people are THUGS for chrissakes. There is nothing excusable about it. Those are not "lifestyle choices." There are some choices that society quite simply forbids you to make, and one of those is deciding to take what isn't yours. What's next? Elderly women's handbags? Will they put grandma in a chokehold too if she doesn't let go? What if she has a heart attack and dies? (Yes, this happens. More often than you'd like to think.) TAK, your peers rub off on you if you don't rub off on them. You need to either teach your friends some morals, or you need to scuttle them. Accept their ways and you'll end up like them.

November 05, 2004, 09:12:59 PM
Reply #21

That Annoying Kid

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
LF, I asked dude what he wants to do later in life he said "kill people" he is enlisting in army before he turns 18 and wants to be special forces, double black belt + wrestling, not to mention a stong has strong beliefs. Have fun trying to tell him, belive you me I've tried  :)
MAC DRE: Cold Crest Creeper, a rapper that would dip-n-yoke quicker than he could pimp-n-smoke, flows  that hit your ears harder than Ike hit Tina. Forced to serve a Nickle but would never drop a Dime.
K.C watch out cause the Bay's down like four flats on a Cadilac.

November 06, 2004, 07:31:50 AM
Reply #22

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
If the U.S. Armed Forces are like the german ones, he doesn't stand a whelk's chance in a supernova of getting enlisted. Over here, people who join the army to "kill people", or otherwise show signs of being too militant get sent home again. The army wants professionals, not nutcases.

And there is a marked difference between a soldier and a thug. I repeat: How can you hang out with people like these? You KNOW they'll get you dragged into something sooner or later. You may not even have DONE anything, but you'll end up getting involved and having a mark on your legal record.