September 14, 2004, 11:34:11 PM
Reply #21

GrayDuck

• Legacy Admin
  • Marine

• Personal Text
    Nemesis of fun the world over
    • View Profile
i really love wolves... i've always been obsessed with em, and ever since i knew how to sketch i've been sketching them (i have many in my sketch book). so i was pretty sure i wanted a wolf. also, i really liked the design of that one. looked better than just a plain ol' wolf pic.

You should sketch your own tattoo - it'll be 100% original, and it'll mean more.

Just a random thought... but tattoo parlors can make a tattoo from your own drawing, some might charge a bit more but I think it'd be worth it.

September 14, 2004, 11:42:13 PM
Reply #22

ThoraX

• Reserved Slot
  • Fade

• View Profile
i plan on getting a tatoo some day, most likely one of my own design, but, i just dont know what for sure. but yeah, take careful consideration in the design and the placement of the tattoo. While getting a big 'I LOVE LB' tattoo on your forhead may earn ya a Reserved Slot, chances are you'll end up hating yourself for it.
This is going to be some kind of reunion, isn't it?

September 15, 2004, 12:35:18 AM
Reply #23

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
The one important thing about getting a tattoo, is you need to realize, once you have one, you are offically desiganted as everyone's sourse of information when it comes to tattoos, and you WILL have many people ask you for advice regarding them.  At this point it is important to realize that there is no higher humor in life then causeing other people to screw themselfs over.  Since I can't get you to tattoo things on your forehead, the torch has been passed to you, and it is now your soul responsiblity in life to make people put things on thier forehead in perminent ink, and get as many people as possible to join the pen fifteen club.
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

September 16, 2004, 06:08:38 AM
Reply #24

lolfighter

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
Evil. But since it'll allow me to mock people I will otherwise never get to know (and who will never get within reach of punching me), I condone it. Make them tattoo their faecs!

September 16, 2004, 03:25:21 PM
Reply #25

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
"A moustache tattoo is all the rage these days, in fact, you might go so far as to say it is the coolest thing ever...  yeeessss..."
« Last Edit: September 16, 2004, 03:25:30 PM by SwiftSpear »
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL