Author Topic: Commrage  (Read 4545 times)

August 10, 2004, 01:06:57 AM
Reply #20

Black Mage

• Reserved Slot
  • HA Marine

• Personal Text
    Welcome to the Real World.
    • View Profile
    • bmDOTorg
i tend to play more seriously now, but when i play fun games like i used to i would unleash an unholy torrent of dewm upon any marine who refused to give his life for my entertainment
« Last Edit: August 10, 2004, 01:07:16 AM by Black Mage »

August 11, 2004, 07:34:17 PM
Reply #21

Kodiac

• Legacy Reserved
  • Gorge

• View Profile
I do rage, but I try not to yell at people, mainly becuase i did that when i was a little kid (think 6 years old)  and i did it whenver something went wrong. So i TRY not to get verbally angry.....but that guy stalking you in the shadows with a 6 foot axe of dewm is NOT ME.  I simply decide that when you piss me off, you must be pure 1337 magic and not need meds/ammo/catpaks/guns/armor/weapons/ and/or caek.  So, you odnt get any.  SO DONT ASK WHEN YOU PISSED ME OFF.  THANKS!!!! (and asal, you forgot the pointed ears and the tail)

Also, sorry im not on much.....i have band camp 12 hours a day from 8:30 AM to 8:30 PM and its pure pain....but hey, there are some rookies i get to scream at....

anyway, ill be back around saturday or sunday.

Kodiac teh Pirate Bear
One part comm, one part cheerleader, 3 parts cuddly bear

August 13, 2004, 03:09:55 AM
Reply #22

Nooblet

• Legacy Admin
  • Gorge

• View Profile
    • http://www.gorgerush.net
If I get pissed enough I will just leave. I will not sit there for another 15-20 mins as they do nothing I ask them to or they cant kill a single skulk. I will not, I'll just pack up and leave (~ + exit = pwns). Sorry if this offends anyone but I'm not going to sit there and just get into a deeper state of pissyness.
Pissing DHP off one sig at a time.
Breaking the respect rule are we? *rolls up sleeves* - DHP
DHP, I love you.

August 14, 2004, 02:34:28 PM
Reply #23

Grimm

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/users/grimmus
Why would saying you just leave the game offend anyone?

August 14, 2004, 08:50:15 PM
Reply #24

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
I suppose perhaps some people might find it annoying that people F4 or quit and the game ends up as a stack win.

Although I'd wager more people would be happy at the quick end. I'd a game on LM last night where the marines capped every node on the map, moved into our only hive (sewer on... that one with tunnel hive.. and cargo?), shot the rt, capped it, TOTALLY IGNORING the hive, and then finally deciding to shoot it after they'd researched all upgrades.

Pretty cheap but such is life. I could understand someone quitting over that. I myself stayed to the death :)
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater

August 14, 2004, 11:12:27 PM
Reply #25

Niteowl

• Legacy Admin
  • Commander

• View Profile
    • http://www.oldf.net
I'd a game on LM last night where the marines capped every node on the map, moved into our only hive (sewer on... that one with tunnel hive.. and cargo?), shot the rt, capped it, TOTALLY IGNORING the hive, and then finally deciding to shoot it after they'd researched all upgrades.
[snapback]26258[/snapback]

that is pure unmitigated llamaism. that is NOT cool. i hope if an admin was there he said something.

PS THAT"S BAD FORM!~
"I don't have to know an answer, I don't feel frightened by not knowing things, by being lost in a mysterious universe without any purpose, which is the way it really is as far as I can tell. It doesn't frighten me."
-Richard Feynman

August 15, 2004, 02:14:44 AM
Reply #26

SwiftSpear

• Legacy Reserved
  • HA Marine

• View Profile
    • my site
I suppose perhaps some people might find it annoying that people F4 or quit and the game ends up as a stack win.

Although I'd wager more people would be happy at the quick end. I'd a game on LM last night where the marines capped every node on the map, moved into our only hive (sewer on... that one with tunnel hive.. and cargo?), shot the rt, capped it, TOTALLY IGNORING the hive, and then finally deciding to shoot it after they'd researched all upgrades.

Pretty cheap but such is life. I could understand someone quitting over that. I myself stayed to the death :)
[snapback]26258[/snapback]
Wouldn't that be considered spawn camping? I mean how can you put up an RT in an alien hive without shooting the hive, while letting skulks spawn?

I've seen teams prioritize the RT in a hive because they know that the phase base is gonna go down while they shoot the hive, so a dead RT is the only damage they can really do.  Ussually the com will drop an RT, just because it means the aliens have to kill the structure before they can even hope to get res again.  But to build, finish, and defend a node IN the hive is taking it a little too far.
<------OOOooooOOOoo, Hyperlink!
Final Hope Faith, COME ONE COME ALL

August 15, 2004, 07:09:59 PM
Reply #27

Necrosis

• Legacy Reserved
  • Marine

• View Profile
It was a tiny 2 vs 3 game (gg F4 brigade) so really I wasn't seriously fussed.

Besides, by the time I'd alt tabbed and opened up IRC, the game was over.

Just in case anyone wonders why I didn't report. That and I didn't want to be seen as a poor loser... I mean the two of us weren't the world's most leet players either, heh.
Necrosis killed Holy_Devil with pistol
Holy_Devil: cheater